What's new

Who is the most OVERRATED character as of 9/21/2014?

Who is the most OVERRATED character as of 9/21/2014?

• Total voters

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Bane should be running away with this now that Ra Helios confirmed the Catwoman matchup is 5-5. This is the day of reckoning for 16 Bill's up-playing.
4-6 or 5-5 . The match up isn't bad at all as Cat-woman players and others players think. Cat-woman players just need to properly use her Jb2, her whip, catdash (when bane dashes in a pattern) and b3.

If Cat-woman suppose to lose to Bane 2-8 and 3-7 he would have 0-5 or 1-5 me bad.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Yeah, she lost trait cancel. That was very strong. You had to seriously worry about blocking an air dash in. The damage nerfs added up too. In addition to the scaling on slide she lost the dagger reset. That adds up.
Who are the people to blame for ruining the character Killer Frost?

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Did the patches really change how she played fundamentally?
That was actually not a big deal I personally think, bro. She still has vortex. She still has a decent zoning. She still has a good damage and she still is pretty much viable to this game. To me, she still is like a hidden character in the game, there are few players representing and completely mastering her in the community.
I´m not here to neither judge me nor other Frost players, but she still has much to show and many mouths to shut up.

Last edited: