What's new

WHO IS THE BEST?

Superman Prime

im no ordinary superman, im a superman thats prime
Ok so I know this is a discussion that is brought up sometimes and everyone has different opinions, so im just going list who I think are the top 10 players in Injustice right now. Everyone post who you think your top 10 players in Injustice are right now. You may only choose 10 players. It would be great if you could give explanations as to why you think each player was put into your top 10, but if not you can just list them. You can choose less than 10 if you would like. I will tally up the votes and keep the thread OP updated

Edit: Also I will only be excepting serious answers. if i feel like your trolling than i wont add your votes

KDZ - 9 votes
Reo - 9 votes
Forever King - 9 votes
Sonicfox - 9 votes
Theo - 8 votes
Rico Suave - 8 votes
Haze Jupiter - 7 votes
Max - 5 votes
Wound Cowboy - 3 votes
Saltface - 3 votes
16bit - 3 votes
Noobe - 2 votes
Dartharma - 2 votes
Deg - 2 votes
Zyphox - 2 votes
Playing2Win - 1 vote
Slips - 1 vote
Tyrant - 1 vote
Blind Ducky - 1 vote
Perfect Legend - 1 vote
Orochi - 1 vote
Tom Brady - 1 vote
DJT - 1 vote
Pig of the hut - 1 vote

Last edited:

Superman Prime

My top 10 are KDZ, Rico, Forever King, 16bit, reo, max, sonicfox, pig of the hut, deg, and saltface

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
yeah but you can easily pick 10 players that you think are better than everyone else. i could understand if you can't do 5, but 10? come on now seriously lol
My point is, you can pick five or ten of the top players right now for your opinion of who the best are, but one thing I love about the fighting game circuit is that the title of best player(s) is never set in stone. There's always room for new candidates to take to the stage, and whenever that happens, expect opinions to change.

Superman Prime

My point is, you can pick five or ten of the top players right now for your opinion of who the best are, but one thing I love about the fighting game circuit is that the title of best player(s) is never set in stone. There's always room for new candidates to take to the stage, and whenever that happens, expect opinions to change.
ok, well just pick some people for right at this present moment in time

Superman Prime

Nobody is immortal in injustice at this moment
i never said anyone was immortal, obviously everyone has lost at one point or another. i just want everyone's opinions on who the top players are at this moment

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
1. Sonic Fox
2. Rico Suave
3. KDZ
4. REO
5. Forever King
6. Wound Cowboy
7. Jupiter
8. Dartharma
9. Theo
10. Salt Face

Hard to say Brady or Pig couldn't be considered top 10 though...