What's new

Who in Injustice is the most baked character?

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
Lobo
That's not actually a cigar, its the fattest blunt in Injustice history, that never stops burning the czarnian 4/20 dankest of dank. Thats why his eyes are so red all the time.

D

Deleted member 28105

KF: "How about some frost bite."

Oliver 420YOLO Queen: "I've got something you can bite."

Green Arrow takes this hands down.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Green Lantern for sure.

Slow-ass movement speed, he just floats around lackadaisically. He can make an unlimited amount of objects of his choosing but he's so stoned out that all he can think up are guns and missiles and shit. And then there's his round win quote:

"Light 'em up."

Wish
Green Lantern for sure.

Slow-ass movement speed, he just floats around lackadaisically. He can make an unlimited amount of objects of his choosing but he's so stoned out that all he can think up are guns and missiles and shit. And then there's his round win quote:

"Light 'em up."
Woah man I've never thought about that before... Too real man, too real

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
Joker is literally only joker because he fell in drug. Can anyone else in the cast imagine that shit that goes on in his head.

I still pick cyborg..........he is black.

Joker is literally only joker because he fell in drug. Can anyone else in the cast imagine that shit that goes on in his head.

That's why his one eye is so red O: Cyborgs doing that pinapple express tho

I still pick cyborg..........he is black.
Edit: Wtf I replied to that so strange..? Btw does anyone speak mexican, cuz I was at the park doing the good stuff then I looked at the clouds and realized that they move with the wind... Then I played as deathstroke against an angry guy from canadia :DOGE I don't remember what I'm doing right now tho

Last edited: