What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

haketh

Noob
So mad the one time I had a chance to prove myself I slept through it & the other time NCR happened, RIP SCR 2014 :(

coolwhip

Noob
However I'm actually good in injustice without the desire to travel to tournaments. MK is my main love.
So you just discredited someone who's accomplished something (even if it's not much, it's probably still more than you did) only to use the "I'm good I just don't care to show it" argument?

I'm sure you're relatively good, but it's a pretty funny line of thinking.

PS: For your inevitable insult reply, please don't make it too childish as I'm betting mods are looking for any excuse to close this thread and that would be kind of a shame since it's pretty awesome. Try to take a deep breath and watch the BWizz vs. The World Raiden gauntlet, your gameplay was pretty awesome.

Last edited:

B W1zZ

Noob
So you just discredited someone who's accomplished something (even if it's not much, it's probably still more than you did) only to use the "I'm good I just don't care to show it" argument?

I'm sure you're relatively good, but it's a pretty funny line of thinking.

PS: For your inevitable insult reply, please don't make it too childish as I'm betting mods are looking for any excuse to close this thread and that would be kind of a shame since it's pretty awesome. Try to take a deep breath and watch the BWizz vs. The World Raiden gauntlet, your gameplay was pretty awesome.
At the moment I'm not even sure who I discredited, and I'm not even making an argument just stating facts. If anything your the one insulting me by expecting some inevitable childish insult reply.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
i don't really understand the notion of why people have a problem with ego's. for one if no one is trying to be the best and "let it all hang out" then as a community we are deemed boring and uninteresting. you don't think all the shit talk before FR2012 when the EC beat down team midwest was relevant? does everyone think that with no ego's we would have a hype game on our hands? i personally think the storylines is what makes the FGC. "oh shit guess who's up next its PL vs REO, these two people HATE each other, this is going to be interesting" -16 bit voice. that right there makes everything so much more interesting IMO. but if none of us had "ego's" than it would be just "okay guys up next its PL vs REO, both of these players are very good and we shall see what happens next, no people there will be no controller throwing/dropping or drama because dis aint TNT" -16 bit dull voice. seriously i'm so sick and tired about hearing ego this, ego that. THIS.IS.FGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its perfectly okay to have an ego if you're that kind of player/person. And i believe it brings the hype even more, thats why the new leaf last a grand total of 2 months, because it got boring as shit. after WB i tried to stay humble because i was so happy about getting 3rd place. but now that i think about it, i should have blown all the doubters up, because it would have kept me more motivated if they responded and kept the fire going. now i'm (look @Qwark28 i'm not using am anymore, bitch) at the point were idgaf anymore, i will say how i feel and if you interpret it as ego and don't like it then MM me.

(sorry for no spaces if you don't like it MM me in patty cake)
Wasn't necessarily talking about you, but if the shoe fits... feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.

If you wanna post a bunch of posts whining about why no one thinks you're the best flash player. Go right ahead, all I'm saying is it's dumb. "Waaaaah, but I'm the best one" posts are not hype.

Why don't YOU go out and prove you're the best flash and leave ZERO doubt in people's minds.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Wasn't necessarily talking about you, but if the shoe fits... feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.

If you wanna post a bunch of posts whining about why no one thinks you're the best flash player. Go right ahead, all I'm saying is it's dumb. "Waaaaah, but I'm the best one" posts are not hype.

Why don't YOU go out and prove you're the best flash and leave ZERO doubt in people's minds.
No comment

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
@Zyphox should just call out @HoneyBee to some sort of agreed stipulation to create hype to figure who's the best, but it's not hype to change every thread into a "I'm the best and fuck you guys if you don't agree" thread.