What's new

Who every going to Frosty Faustings this week I need your help.

Bugman

Noob
Hello TYM and NRS I know everyone want me to go to Frosty Faustings this Friday however, do to my transportation problem there a 50/50 chance that I won't be able to make it unless I can get help for anyone. I got gas money for those who willing to help me out. If anyone want my telephone number and my address please let me know so I can give it to yall. It will be a very very appreciate for anyone that helping me out. In I will promise that I will bring the Scorpion hype at Frosty Faustings. I'm from Chicago Illinois.

Last edited:

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Hello TYM and NRS I know everyone want me to go to Frosty Faustings this Friday however, do to my transportation problem there a 50/50 chance that I won't be able to make it unless I can get help for anyone. I got gas money for those who willing to help me out. If anyone want my telephone number and my address please let me know so I can give it to yall. It will be a very very appreciate for anyone that helping me out. In I will promise that I will bring the Scorpion hype at Frosty Faustings.
It would help if we knew where you are starting this trip from (State, city) or what city hub you can make it to to possibly meet others.

Bugman

Noob
It would help if we knew where you are starting this trip from (State, city) or what city hub you can make it to to possibly meet others.
I don't won't to put my hole information out in public but private message I can tell you if you willing to help out.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Since your profile says you are from Chicago, I am assuming you are starting the journey from there. Unless you moved to a different location and didn't update your profile...

EDIT: Never mind, I saw you updated the first post.

Bugman

Noob
Since your profile says you are from Chicago, I am assuming you are starting the journey from there. Unless you moved to a different location and didn't update your profile...

EDIT: Never mind, I saw you updated the first post.
Yea I still live in Chicago but I just got transportation problem that all. In now I at the end of the road rather if I'm going or not.