What's new

Who else thought the MB b3/f3 buff was a bit much?

Given that MB b3 already provides a universal answer to so many tools that would otherwise be rather overbearing (MMH's teleport immediately springs to mind), I don't really understand why they decided to up the damage to 16.5% AND make it so that you only take 50% of the normal damage while the armour is in place. One of those two buffs would have been, while still unnecessary, not something that would have overtly bothered me. But both of them at once, on top of the huge advantages MB b3 already has? That doesn't sit right with me.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I do not mind. Gives Arrow an indirect buff; a better damage output with MB F3/B3 and bounce cancels. I also do not see it as a problem for the meta

E

Eldriken

It's only 50% more damage if you don't get hit, which is pretty rare to get a clean mbb3/f3. The 50% damage reduction helps with interactables if you can't backdash or don't wanna risk miss timing it. In no way is it broke.
This.

It would have been incredibly dumb to reduce damage by 50% AND make you do 50% more damage. But NRS was smart and you only get one or the other.