What's new

Who deserves to be in top 10?

Who should take the last two spots?

• Total voters

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I voted 4 characters because imo all these top characters shouldnt be looked at through a list of top 10, but a list of top 12. I believe this because what we have through what most people believe are the top characters can be put into 3 distinguishable groups of 4. First, we have the cream of the crop in regards to the characters in this game as the top 4 (mmh, am, bg, zod). Next we have 4 characters that are close to those 4, but for whatever reason dont have enough to overcome the first 4 in our rankings (bane, sin, sm, flash). Finally we have our last group of 4 that are very good characters but have a pretty big hole that someone ranked above them can exploit, therefore leaving them below the first 8 (ww, bm, ds, dd).

I feel that this is the best way to rank the top characters because within these 3 groups the characters are so even with each other that a ranking of the top 12 would do them more justice than a ranking of the top 10

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
@MITDJT this thread has become a WW vs. GL thread, but I'm telling you guys. I have more to prove than most due to my shit talking over the course of a few years. I'm coming out swinging at KIT. The only thing that could possibly stop me is IAFB's from Zod or something. I was working hard!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Well...I for one look forward to seeing your performance. Right now I'm more inclined to believe filipinoman.
Filipinoman is a great player, but as I said he plays Theo. I do not expect Theo to be at KIT to stop my wrecking at KIT. I am super feeling myself right now.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Needs meter to stay safe. Gets zoned out. Gets fucked by armor characters (Bane/Lex/Grundy). Has to actually work in his Winning mu's. Like he can't just go crazy on Raven. He whiffs a move or string = Gets fucked cause his recovery sucks. Wakeup's are meh. Floaty jump. Only one good normal in S3 and even that has a whacky hitbox at times. He can get punished hard for guessing wrong on his mixup's.
His strings are unsafe? That's pretty bad. But as for the rest of that, getting zoned out is the same as ww, as is getting fucked by armor characters, as is working to win even in winning match-ups, he has a multihitting wake-up that can be mb to be plus how is that bad? These last two in top ten, no matter what, are not going to be destroying characters left right and center.
i am pretty sure it is 15 frames.
17 frames pretty sure

GGA Max

I voted 4 characters because imo all these top characters shouldnt be looked at through a list of top 10, but a list of top 12. I believe this because what we have through what most people believe are the top characters can be put into 3 distinguishable groups of 4. First, we have the cream of the crop in regards to the characters in this game as the top 4 (mmh, am, bg, zod). Next we have 4 characters that are close to those 4, but for whatever reason dont have enough to overcome the first 4 in our rankings (bane, sin, sm, flash). Finally we have our last group of 4 that are very good characters but have a pretty big hole that someone ranked above them can exploit, therefore leaving them below the first 8 (ww, bm, ds, dd).

I feel that this is the best way to rank the top characters because within these 3 groups the characters are so even with each other that a ranking of the top 12 would do them more justice than a ranking of the top 10
Its interesting you say that, and then 4 of those characters in the poll have significantly pulled away from the rest, lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
yo bring the hype, I'm interested #YEEEAAPP
They're is no hype to be brought. It's gonna be a slaughter if the "top players" still take the game seriously.

EDIT; Matter of fact; @AK Pig Of The Hut I respect you more than most so I challenge you to a $100 money match. Trust me, I will be there and I'm gonna change this shit.

Yoaks

A spaceman
His strings are unsafe? That's pretty bad. But as for the rest of that, getting zoned out is the same as ww, as is getting fucked by armor characters, as is working to win even in winning match-ups, he has a multihitting wake-up that can be mb to be plus how is that bad? These last two in top ten, no matter what, are not going to be destroying characters left right and center.

17 frames pretty sure
113 is plus 6, but the first two hits are high. So you can d1 interupt. b12 is plus 4. Hook Charge is stuffable. Lobo only really beats sup-par characters. I think he has a good amount of winning mu's around 7 -10. IMO hes around 12-15 in the tier.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I respect this, get it done. @BillStickers I would say her normal are solid. B1, B2, D3 are all very solid. Are they better than Green Lantern's? I mean you can't backdash her stuff but b1,3 does have range and great start up.
Edit: I heard u can backdash in between 3,3 tho haha
Backdash, some characters can parry, YEEEAAAPPP
B2 is 12 frames I believe for WW. It can lead to over 30% damage, but GL has way more tricks than WW when it comes to his B1 and off a knockdown. Though, 33 for WW can give her advantage which is more important I believe. Once you check your opponent with d1 and they learn to accept it...that can open up the door for 50/50's. Serious business.
HAHAHA B2 is NOT 12 frames, don't even try it. 17 frames dude. 12 frames and she'd be broke! :DOGE
Honest question: who does wonder woman even lose to? Why isn't she considered top 8 anyway.
Zod and Sinestro off the top of my head. But see below for more.
What exactly is wrong with lobo, he seems like WW and Batman in terms of match-ups, right? What are his downsides?

Loses badly to aquaman and zod. Loses to sinestro, and martian slightly. Goes 5-5 with most, beats some 6-4 and destroys scorpion, ares, and joker pretty bad. At least that's the consensus.
Oh yeah shit she loses to Aquaman a LOT. She goes even with Martian though for sure.

Yoaks

A spaceman
So by the votes so far it goes.

#9 Wonder Woman
#10 Batman
#11 Doomsday
#12 Deathstroke
#13 Green Lantern
#14 Lobo
#16 Black Adam/Raven

I see batman is ahead of DS, DD too, I dnt think that is because of them having better matchups, more bcuz of the results produced by ppl using those characters #YEEAAPPP good discussion going on, keep it up

Reactions: TKB

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Hmm...interesting...where to start...

Batman? maybe.

Black Adam? Nope. Too many nerfs.

Deathstroke? Calling Sting a bill of goods? Really? Hell NO. Next.

Doomsday? Wouldn't rule it out...but...there is that one venom fueled character that got a lot of unnecessary buffs though...can't seem to put my name on it...

Green Lantern? Zoning is too big of a problem to crack the top 10. Nope.

Lobo? Nope.

Raven? As much as I like to say she's top 10 worthy, she has issues against certain characters...like Flash and Doomsday. Unfortunately this is also a nope.

Wonder Woman? Wait...is this a question? Really?

Batman and WoWo. Easy.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
They're is no hype to be brought. It's gonna be a slaughter if the "top players" still take the game seriously.

EDIT; Matter of fact; @AK Pig Of The Hut I respect you more than most so I challenge you to a $100 money match. Trust me, I will be there and I'm gonna change this shit.
I think there was an episode of the KCP where pig said he doesn't like to take free money.

Backdash, some characters can parry, YEEEAAAPPP

HAHAHA B2 is NOT 12 frames, don't even try it. 17 frames dude. 12 frames and she'd be broke! :DOGE

Zod and Sinestro off the top of my head. But see below for more.

Oh yeah shit she loses to Aquaman a LOT. She goes even with Martian though for sure.
i'll gaunlet any ww with my martian, martian waxes that ass.

haketh

Noob
Deathstroke over Batman free, DS has a higher number of even & good MUs, better wakeups, better footsies, more consistent damage, better interactable control, and mixup in the corner honestly. Outside of Batman's J2 theirs really not much Mixup to Bruce. The last spot in Top 10 I wanna say Wonder Woman.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
i'll gaunlet any ww with my martian, martian waxes that ass.
I think WoWo handles Martian fine, and I'd gladly show you that offline. Unfortunately all we have is online and I'll play you there if you like but it's going to be laggy...

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Lobo's definitely camping outside 10 range for me. In all honesty a lot of his losing matchups aren't too "relevant" and none of them are unwinnable.

In the future I could see tougher matches like supes, zod, mmh, etc being even.

If lobo did better against more of the top tiers besides aquaman he'd be a shoe in for
top but I think hes like 13