What's new

Who deserves to be in top 10?

Who should take the last two spots?

• Total voters
I've heard multiple discussions about who should be in the top 10, and I'm pretty sure we agree on who makes up the top 8 (MMH, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod, Superman, Bane, Flash, and Sinestro). After those 8, who takes the last two spots? Make your case
P.S. select 2 choices in the poll, I'm not trying to upplay any character I put in the poll, just want your guys thoughts. #YEEAAPPP

@CrimsonShadow , @AK RM Blake , @Cal-EL please place this in the correct spot :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I've heard multiple discussions about who should be in the top 10, and I'm pretty sure we agree on who makes up the top 8 (MMH, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod, Superman, Bane, Flash, and Sinestro). After those 8, who takes the last two spots? Make your case
P.S. select 2 choices in the poll, I'm not trying to upplay any character I put in the poll, just want your guys thoughts. #YEEAAPPP

@CrimsonShadow , @AK RM Blake , @Cal-EL please place this in the correct spot :)
Done.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
My gut feeling was Deathstroke and Green Lantern or Deathstroke and Raven, but then I noticed that no one else picked Raven and there seems to be a big push for Wonder Woman. Haven't made my decision yet, but I'm wondering if Wonder Woman is just better all-around to make her a better pick than those two. I know Raven and possibly also GL have some pretty disgusting matchups.

@Blind_Ducky this is a general question, what characters does raven lose to and how bad for each one of them. Then which characters does she beat and how good for each one of them? I dnt have her at top 10, but I'd like to gauge how good she is in ur opinion at least (other ravens are welcome to comment as well).
A random question: how good does raven do vs bane?

Yoaks

A spaceman
#9 Wonder Woman
  • Some of the best normals in the game
  • Plus frames on everything
  • High meterless damage
  • Since she doesn't need meter for combo's. She can use it for clashes/mbb3 or f3/mbb3 through interactables
  • Great oki
  • Top 10 Corner game
#10 Deathstroke
  • Solid counter zoning/zoning
  • Solid normals
  • Solid meterless damage
  • Same with Wonder Woman he can get around interactables by using a bar to armor through it
  • Solid interactable control with Gunshot's
  • Solid oki
  • Solid Corner game and damage
  • Solid wakeup's

TKB

Noob
#9 Wonder Woman
  • Some of the best normals in the game
  • Plus frames on everything
  • High meterless damage
  • Since she doesn't need meter for combo's. She can use it for clashes/mbb3 or f3/mbb3 through interactables
  • Great oki
  • Top 10 Corner game
#10 Deathstroke
  • Solid counter zoning/zoning
  • Solid normals
  • Solid meterless damage
  • Same with Wonder Woman he can get around interactables by using a bar to armor through it
  • Solid interactable control with Gunshot's
  • Solid oki
  • Solid Corner game and damage
  • Solid wakeup's
Just wanted to say that using MB b3 to armor through interactibles is universal throughout the whole cast. Doesn't make Deathstroke any better because he can do it too.

IMO your description of WW is pretty spot on. However I feel that Deathstroke belongs at number 11 or 12.

Doomsday is my other pick for top 10.

Anti footsie tools that are very good
Strong trait
Earth shake(yes, earth shake. How many months has it been and people STILL get blown the fuck up by this move. It's fucking good.)
Lots of Plus frames
Top 5 corner game
Good anti air

I'm just gonna say this right now....WW is higher than 9th. I've been pouring my heart and soul into that character and her tools are extremely good. As I've asked, let me prove it at KIT.
I respect this, get it done. @BillStickers I would say her normal are solid. B1, B2, D3 are all very solid. Are they better than Green Lantern's? I mean you can't backdash her stuff but b1,3 does have range and great start up.
Edit: I heard u can backdash in between 3,3 tho haha

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Are Wonder Woman's normals really that great? Better than Green Lantern's?
IMO, GL's B1 is fantastic, but what else does he have that works in his advantage against most of the cast? WW's B2 has fantastic reach and her b11 is a great whiff punisher. Not to mention her ring dings to absorb projectiles. Instant air dashing is something that GL does not have....there is serious mind games there if done correctly. Not to mention her start up frames for her mix ups are way quicker than GL's. Also, her anti air is one of the best in the game.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Just wanted to say that using MB b3 to armor through interactibles is universal throughout the whole cast. Doesn't make Deathstroke any better because he can do it too.

IMO your description of WW is pretty spot on. However I feel that Deathstroke belongs at number 11 or 12.

Strong trait
Earth shake(yes, earth shake. How many months has it been and people STILL get blown the fuck up by this move. It's fucking good.)
Lots of Plus frames
Top 5 corner game
Good anti air
I agree, though I'd correct top 5 corner game to top 3, personally.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
@Blind_Ducky this is a general question, what characters does raven lose to and how bad for each one of them. Then which characters does she beat and how good for each one of them? I dnt have her at top 10, but I'd like to gauge how good she is in ur opinion at least (other ravens are welcome to comment as well).
A random question: how good does raven do vs bane?
Raven MU Chart

Aquaman: 4-6
Ares: 6-4
Bane: 5-5
Batgirl: 4-6
Batman: 6-4
Black Adam: 5-5
Catwoman: 5-5
Cyborg: 7-3
Deathstroke: 4-6
Doomsday: 3-7
Flash: 4-6
Green Arrow: 7-3
Green Lantern: 6-4
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 6-4
Joker: 6-4
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 4-6
Martian Manhunter: 4-6 (needs more exploring)
Nightwing: 4-6
Scorpion: 5-5 (no fucking idea what the # really is)
Shazam: 6-4
Sinestro: 4-6
Solomon Grundy: 4-6
Superman: 6-4
Wonder Woman: 5-5 (again, no idea what it really is)
Zatanna: 6-4
Zod: 4-6

Advantage: 12
Even: 4
Disadvantage: 11

She outfootsies bane and goes even with him. It's a very odd match up for bane.

batman and wonder woman easily in my opinion. green lantern gets zoned too hard, and deathstroke is slightly overrated in my opinion... raven and dd are the only other one i see an argument for.

Yoaks

A spaceman

Strong trait
Lots of Plus frames
Top 5 corner game
Good anti air
The reasoning behind me mentioning DS using meter to armor through stuff is because he never doesnt have meter. You won't see Lobo or DD use meter to do that a whole lot cause they need that bar.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Raven MU Chart

Aquaman: 4-6
Ares: 6-4
Bane: 5-5
Batgirl: 4-6
Batman: 6-4
Black Adam: 5-5
Catwoman: 5-5
Cyborg: 7-3
Deathstroke: 4-6
Doomsday: 3-7
Flash: 4-6
Green Arrow: 7-3
Green Lantern: 6-4
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 6-4
Joker: 6-4
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 4-6
Martian Manhunter: 4-6 (needs more exploring)
Nightwing: 4-6
Scorpion: 5-5 (no fucking idea what the # really is)
Shazam: 6-4
Sinestro: 4-6
Solomon Grundy: 4-6
Superman: 6-4
Wonder Woman: 5-5 (again, no idea what it really is)
Zatanna: 6-4
Zod: 4-6

Advantage: 12
Even: 4
Disadvantage: 11

She outfootsies bane and goes even with him. It's a very odd match up for bane.
How much worse for her is Doomsday than Grundy? Like, I know the obvious answer is one point, technically speaking, but is Grundy a hard 4-6/her 2nd worst matchup?