What's new

Which vortex character's vortex is the hardest to react to?

Which vortex character's vortex is the hardest to react to?

• Total voters

BRUTALITY

Banned
What I meant was who's vortex is the hardest to block. Not about the vortex's 50/50 being high, low, left, or right. A vortex is guess what the hell I'm gonna do and hope you don't guess wrong. That was the point of this thread
they are all unseeable 5050s

People are actually considering Batgirl's and Sinestro's possibly reactable ? And, what the other guys said.
Batgirls, sure...I thought Sinestro's was reactable though? I mean...I can't react to it because my reactions aren't that good and LOL online, but I know Rico has argued that he can react to it.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
The thing about Sinestro's vortex is that if it's performed correctly it is unreactable. But account for human error, sometimes Sinestro fucks up with the j3 and therefore can be reacted to. It's a top 2 vortex in the game because it is meterless, but it's harder to do correctly than the others just by the nature of how you do it.

People can argue all they want and say it's reactable even if performed correctly (it isn't), but just because of human error, it can be made reactable.

The thing about Sinestro's vortex is that if it's performed correctly it is unreactable. But account for human error, sometimes Sinestro fucks up with the j3 and therefore can be reacted to. It's a top 2 vortex in the game because it is meterless, but it's harder to do correctly than the others just by the nature of how you do it.

People can argue all they want and say it's reactable even if performed correctly (it isn't), but just because of human error, it can be made reactable.
Today I learned.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

what is his vortex anyway? is that where he gets u with shackles an tosses the glaive at you from the air?

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!

Man what a shitty character.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sinestro is unique, in that he floats in front of in the air and summons a projectile from behind you. Its the projectile you have block and not sinestro that makes it so difficult for me, because blocking it means you are walking forward towards an opponent who is inches from you.
Ummm... that's not how it works…

The projectile isn't crossing up, it's the j3 that crosses up.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Sinestro's is by far the easiest to react to.

KF and BG for most difficult.

EDIT: I say it's the easiest to react to because very few people get the whiff J2 into air axe or J3 cross-up timing perfect. Usually it is pretty easy to see. The few players who do it perfectly often (P2W) make it tough. JRosa actually had his Sinestro vortex down well when he played a lot.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I said killer frost cause I can't tell when she starts her vortex or and what time I need to guess. Same with zat. Like with sin its shackles, guess, then he jumps then axe. BG its usually 111, guess. Scorp like the same thing.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
zatanna then batgirl. Frost is predictable. and I found the longer the set the less her vortex really helps.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
I remember when the Scorpion vortex came up in MK9. I told my friend that you can react to b2 or f4~spear and had him try a few loops on me. I failed to react every single time. The next KTP slips said people who think they can react to 17-18 frame moves are dumbasses. Lesson learned. :p
Don't let @Youphemism hear you say that.:DOGE

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I'd love to hear this. Explain their "vortexes"
In the corner deathstroke has overhead/low 50/50s ambiguous f, unblockables trait set ups on fortress or against characters with non-invincible wake ups all leading back into the same situation, can blow up every wakeup, ambiguous j2/j3 up close and from range. Unless you mean a restand vortex.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
In the corner deathstroke has overhead/low 50/50s ambiguous f, unblockables trait set ups on fortress or against characters with non-invincible wake ups all leading back into the same situation, can blow up every wakeup, ambiguous j2/j3 up close and from range. Unless you mean a restand vortex.
If you can interrupt it,it's not a vortex. You can wake up out of those