What's new

Which ninjas should be in MKX and why

Ninja Kombat

• Total voters
Being that Boon stated the MKX cast would be made up of mostly new characters, it seems very very unlikely most of our ninjas aren't going to make it for this game.

Which ninjas do you think are going to make the cut or who do you believe should deserve a spot?

I would love Smoke to make a return as more of a demon incarnation

But i feel it in my balls that isn't happening.

The ninjas i believe to make a return
Ermac- Concept art released same time MK x announced, and costume seems to fit the style of the game, and hes a real nigga.
Mileena- Fan favorite, Girl diversity, and whats left of the outworld order.
Reptile- Classic fighter whos almost in every game.
Tanya- Most requested and Shinnoks bottom hoe.

Personally, i wished they'd all return :/

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Should appear:
- Ermac because he's not dead, he needs to be "freed" by Kenshi in the new storyline, and that art they released of him was badass beyond words.
- Smoke because they revealed he's an "enenra" in his MK9 ending, but never played on that fact. Also, Cyber Smoke was in ridiculously high demand in MK9. Would be so sweet if he had three variations that altered his appearance: ninja, cyborg, and enenra/demon.
- Reptile because he's an awesome lackey and has been pretty consistent in appearances. Also, he's green--my favorite color.
- Mileena because Shao Kahn's defeat means she's the new empress of Outworld. Plus, she's one of few interesting female characters in the series.
- Cyrax/Sektor because I want to see Mustard and Ketchup play them.
- Skarlet because she has had no role in any MK story mode as of this point, yet her endings depicted her as being incredibly powerful; has the Ermac thing going, only with blood instead of souls.
- Tremor to shut people up and give Cassie Cage a foe.
- Tanya because the way she tricked Liu Kang in her MK4 ending was priceless.

Shouldn't appear:
- Noob Saibot because he's been purified (presumably). Give us something new or go back to being Sub-Zero.
- Rain because he's the lamest character in this series.
- Chameleon/Khameleon because no one gives a fuck.
- Hydro because....ew. Just give us a new cyborg.
- Jade because, aside from being green and doing stripper poses, she's so.....pointless.
- Kitana because I would prefer to see a descendant of her's.
- Frost because one ice character with three variations is enough.

Should appear:
- Ermac because he's not dead, he needs to be "freed" by Kenshi in the new storyline, and that art they released of him was badass beyond words.
- Smoke because they revealed he's an "enenra" in his MK9 ending, but never played on that fact. Also, Cyber Smoke was in ridiculously high demand in MK9. Would be so sweet if he had three variations that altered his appearance: ninja, cyborg, and enenra/demon.
- Reptile because he's an awesome lackey and has been pretty consistent in appearances. Also, he's green--my favorite color.
- Mileena because Shao Kahn's defeat means she's the new empress of Outworld. Plus, she's one of few interesting female characters in the series.
- Cyrax/Sektor because I want to see Mustard and Ketchup play them.
- Skarlet because she has had no role in any MK story mode as of this point, yet her endings depicted her as being incredibly powerful; has the Ermac thing going, only with blood instead of souls.
- Tremor to shut people up and give Cassie Cage a foe.
- Tanya because the way she tricked Liu Kang in her MK4 ending was priceless.

Shouldn't appear:
- Noob Saibot because he's been purified (presumably). Give us something new or go back to being Sub-Zero.
- Rain because he's the lamest character in this series.
- Chameleon/Khameleon because no one gives a fuck.
- Hydro because....ew. Just give us a new cyborg.
- Jade because, aside from being green and doing stripper poses, she's so.....pointless.
- Kitana because I would prefer to see a descendant of her's.
- Frost because one ice character with three variations is enough.
i agree with all of your points except rain. He's prince of edenia and a son of argus. He actually should be included in MK x

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Tremor, Khameleon, Chameleon. Also, since when Tanya and more than half of your poll cast are ninjas ?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Chameleon should be because with thus variation they could give 2/3 different ninjas each time one could be noob/smoke the other sektor/cyrax and then reptile/rain i think it'd be awesome

Colares

Noob
Tremor, Khameleon, Chameleon. Also, since when Tanya and more than half of your poll cast are ninjas ?
The women are "female ninjas" in the originals pallete swaps MK days, Skarlet being the female counterpart for Ermac and Sektor and the robots were ninjas before transformed.

EDIT/. I like Rain and Mileena so I want a purple/pink robot

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
The women are "female ninjas" in the originals pallete swaps MK days and the robots were ninjas before transformed.
Calling anyone aside from Scorpion a ninja just because they wear a mask is a sign of not knowing MK history. At the very least, Tanya is definitely not a ninja, nor is anyone from Saurians listed.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Scarlet is a ninja? i`ve always thought she`s a created Shao Kahn own enforcer...
She is the first female character that is not an edenian martial artist yet dresses like one of them in fact, she is the second female true Kunoichi with ninja tecnhniques and ninja weapons as well (Kunais,ninto fuuma Kodachi ryu, Ninja run etc), with frost being first female ninja (lin Kuei).

Her Alternate costume she dresses up like a ninja

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Calling anyone aside from Scorpion a ninja just because they wear a mask is a sign of not knowing MK history. At the very least, Tanya is definitely not a ninja, nor is anyone from Saurians listed.
The girls aside from Skarlet and Frost are edenian warriors indeed they're not ninjas, in MK9 this becomed really clear.

Colares

Noob
90's pallete swap general public arcade days.
I don't need more signs to know you're a smartass

Mike L

Noob
She is the first female character that is not an edenian martial artist yet dresses like one of them in fact, she is the second female true Kunoichi with ninja tecnhniques and ninja weapons as well (Kunais,ninto fuuma Kodachi ryu, Ninja run etc), with frost being first female ninja (lin Kuei).

Her Alternate costume she dresses up like a ninja
that`s so indefinably...ok i can get wear into the some ninja costume n` use a some ninja weapon but that don`t make me a ninja for sure, just because i dressed n` got a weapon like one of `em, i mean...u know for being a ninja you must be a member of some damn ninja clan at least or smth of that, most of the roster in that poll shouldn`t called as ninja...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
that`s so indefinably...ok i can get wear into the some ninja costume n` use a some ninja weapon but that don`t made me a ninja for sure, just because i dressed n` got a weapon like one of `em, i mean...u know for being a ninja you must be a member of some damn ninja clan at less or smth of that, most of the roster in that poll shouldn`t called as ninja...
Skarlet fights like a ninja if is that what you're assuming, even if in-game she might not be considered as ninja, her fighting style is definitely Ninjutsu, and diverses out of Jade, Mileena, Kitana, Sindel and Tanya that use Edenian Martial Arts

She uses Ninjutsu in conbination with her ninja tools and her magical birth power of blood materialization, Regeneration (Hemomancer in general)

If you watch Kunimitsu, Ibuki you will see these two characters do share a lot of similarities with Skarlet and they're also Kunoichis (female Ninja)

Edit: your english was a bit to understand but i get what you mean, but you're equally wrong, if you trained Ninjutsu you don't necessarely need to belong to someone or organization, there is a lot of ninjas around the world that work alone, in the gaming world, Strider Hiryu, Guy and Kunimitsu are all ninjas without clans.

The Skarlet Ninja thing is not viewed from the in-game point of view, but from espectactor point of view.

In the game the only Ninja is Scorpion, Sub-Zero is not a ninja, he is a Lin Kuei, along with smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke.

The Edenian warriors are not ninjas either

And Reptile is a zatteran, not a ninja.