Votes: 6 11.3%
  • House / Deep House

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Industrial

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
All I know is that Hip-hop or RAP has no place in MK. I can't recognize all the different kinds of music to say exactly which ones I'd like. The first MK movie has a great soundtrack. Either go along those lines or go even darker.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
LI have chosen the most popular music genres imo from Beatport. . . . I've added Metal to the list because it's not in Beatport.
You went to a site that's all about techno and picked the most popular subgenres of techno?

Anyways, I want some Brazilian a cappella to bring back those good memories.

Edit: Never mind, I see now that Barbateuques totally sold out by putting English lyrics to Baiana for Holywood. So forget that.

Last edited:

Tim Static

Adminerator
This is what I think of when I think of music for MK:

But Dan Forden has done some amazing stuff, but this mix of some Klassic MK music is DOPE:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Serious discussion about what music i want for MKX, is let Dan Forden and Rich Carle do the work they've been passioned ever since i can remember.

At this time it might be a bit late, but if NRS was willing to add some more composers into Mr. Toasty style i had to be:
Robin Beanland (killer Instinct 1 and 2) and his partner Edward Norgate
David Bergaud (Ratchet & Clank Series)

and that's it, MK music would be 1000 folds even better for sure.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Anything that sounds epic and heavy...I hope for some good metal but I doubt it will be that.

I just hope its not rap. Not that I don't like rap but...this isnt Fight Night..

BRUTALITY

Banned
You know if they put in metal it's going to have to be more appealing to a wider audience and they'll put in some lame shit like Korn

Something closer to KI would be cool . Then again mk is edgier so they need something "dark" which is almost guaranteed to be stupid if they go the metal/electronic route. Hip hop might actually be the best option

disrespect korn and youre gonna get some bad karma son.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
The only thing I want to happen is make a voice chant "SUPER DRAGON!" whenever a guy is winning. I have no faith in NRS's music team after Injustice.

But in all honesty I don't want a genre of music to be the only soundtrack for the game. I want music matching the stages. If they do a nice twists with guitars and other instruments that would be cool.

ahhhhh berry nice thread, i to like eh tha musica when play fighting games. i like eh the whiz khalifa video of MKX but i think if they remove whiz khalifa music and add something like these music
it mucho better MKX announcement trailer

Last edited: