Votes: 6 11.3%
  • House / Deep House

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Industrial

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

khrome

Master of The Universe
Let's have a serious discussion on the kind of music we want for MKX. There should be a wide variety of music genre's because the stages are all in different settings so different music to set the mood for that setting. I have chosen the most popular music genres imo from Beatport, which I just spent over $230 buying songs a few days ago. I've added Metal to the list because it's not in Beatport.

A HOUSE MORTAL KOMBAT SONG CALLED FATALITY

Last edited:

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
is rock and pop the same thing? I would say all that and rock. We need some heavy hitting music. I don't think the first 3 sound like mk music. But that's me.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Who ever voted for dub step. U must have been in heaven when mlg had injustice. I want music that's actually good like mk9 had. Imo I liked mk9 retro stages remade music more then I cared about music from stages like the flesh pits etc.

EDIT: please no dub step. If somehow they did that which I can never see happening I expect pizza hut ads between loading screens :p

Maasik

Noob
Metal for sure, electric guitar and a double bass drum kit is very Mortal Kombat. Hip-hop could be cool too, I mean having Wiz Khalifa do the trailer theme wasn't ideal but to be fair it wasn't terrible.. at least the beat fit.

Pretty much anything except EDM, I'd be happy with.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
we need one badass Latin choir song for end game
heavy drum and tribal chant
some strange music, just because tech n9ne looks like he belongs in MK sometimes.
icey techno/trance for Sub Zero

oh and this

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You know if they put in metal it's going to have to be more appealing to a wider audience and they'll put in some lame shit like Korn

Something closer to KI would be cool . Then again mk is edgier so they need something "dark" which is almost guaranteed to be stupid if they go the metal/electronic route. Hip hop might actually be the best option

khrome

Master of The Universe
You know if they put in metal it's going to have to be more appealing to a wider audience and they'll put in some lame shit like Korn

Something closer to KI would be cool . Then again mk is edgier so they need something "dark" which is almost guaranteed to be stupid if they go the metal/electronic route. Hip hop might actually be the best option
They have to cater to casuals because the die hard fans or true fans will still play / get the game.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Anything that goes well with Cyrax kicking ass will be good with me.

Huh? Yeah he's gonna be in the game. It was confirmed like yesterday. I'm not hallucinating because of my denial.