What's new

Which match-up chart would you rather have?

Which chart would you pick?

• Total voters

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So you're saying this is more of a simultaneous action?

I'm saying neither are things she does on reaction. If she slides or throws a dagger and it punishes a jump back she got lucky. Either she guessed and was right on the timing or it was a coincidence.

Hey guys don't mind me just gonna go tell the best HG player all about her MUs even though I know nothing about her ladahdeedahdee
well u dnt have to be labeled "best" to know about a MU. I may not be considered the "best" with any of my characters, yet ppl ask me for opinions on matchups all the time #YEEEAAAPPP but I get what u are saying tho. if u dnt know about a character like at all, then yeah I wouldn't give my opinion

Crathen

Death is my business
Sinestro's gamplan in the matchup is not to zone. He has to jump around like a fool to exploit Frost's lack of air control which will results in:
-punishing a slide with an air axe or jump back normal
-jumping in on her for damage or a block string
-Getting in b12 range and using it to beat out her slide or daggers.

Having said that, Frost has ways to counter all of this and put Sinestro into a vortex (which does more than Sinestro's vortex). This matchup is probably 5-5.
I'll take your word.

Still think that a lame enough KF can give problems to Sinestro.

I've had more success using jump back normals to blow up slide , Axe whiffs too often on slide for my taste.

For how many slides you can jump over , there are gonna be times you're gonna block it and play the post slide guessing game wich isn't that great for Sinestro.

Also doesn't KF d2 beat Sinestro jumping normals clean?

What about her j3 against Sinestro d2?

I kinda want to see this matchup at high level.

TKB

Noob
I'll take your word.

Still think that a lame enough KF can give problems to Sinestro.

I've had more success using jump back normals to blow up slide , Axe whiffs too often on slide for my taste.

For how many slides you can jump over , there are gonna be times you're gonna block it and play the post slide guessing game wich isn't that great for Sinestro.

Also doesn't KF d2 beat Sinestro jumping normals clean?

What about her j3 against Sinestro d2?

I kinda want to see this matchup at high level.
Pretty sure Sinestro's d2 is godlike and beats her j3 pretty consistently

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I'm saying neither are things she does on reaction. If she slides or throws a dagger and it punishes a jump back she got lucky. Either she guessed and was right on the timing or it was a coincidence.
Then thats exactly what it is, a guess. One person is rewarded, the other is punished. Idk how that could sway the mu in sin's favor but that just sounds like an average igau guessing game

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Im pretty confident that no one would believe that lol
I usually agree with Cowboy, but his constant down playing, even when he is winning, is well-documented by the Skype Illuminati.

At some point or another, the Skype Illuminati were promised that Sinestro loses 7:3 to the following characters.

Aquaman (everybody agrees this match up is bad)
Batman
Doomsday
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Zod (on stages with reappearing interactable objects)

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I usually agree with Cowboy, but his constant down playing, even when he is winning, is well-documented by the Skype Illuminati.

At some point or another, the Skype Illuminati were promised that Sinestro loses 7:3 to the following characters.

Batman
Doomsday
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Thats what im saying. No one believes that he gets 7-3ed by those characters except him

I think when cowboy says a matchup is really bad, what he means is, zoning people out is so much more difficult than going ham in people's faces and i have to be the way better play to win.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

Batman
Doomsday
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
When the fuck was Zod mentioned.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
For the record, I have beaten P2W in tournament @General M2Dave. It was pretty bad lol. She wins the MU IMO but the Sinestro MU IS NOT 7-3 tho. He can definitely hang, especially a good one who knows the MU. His footsies are too strong in that match. Yes she punishes his zoning, but he punishes hers as well. Sliding under Fear blast is a bill. No good sinestro would blindly throw out fear blast, especially in a distance where she can punish it

That was back when I played tho. It could be different now, idk.