What's new

Which console ?

which console do you own or plan on buying ?

• Total voters

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Ok so I just sold my x360 today and within one month im going to buy a next gen :)
The question is one vs ps4 ?

Which console do you own or plan on buying ?

I play online only so I want a console where are more tym members on :)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
It's going to be split down the middle with maybe a few more PS4 users. A lot of people will tell you X is better than Y and how terrible Y is, the same amount of people will tell you the exact same thing but reversed. I'd advise buying the one that all your friends are on, if your friends don't play much games then just buy the one you find more appealing. Both are solid systems and both have their downsides. :)

TKB

Noob
It's difficult to base your opinion on how many tym members own each respective console; I would say more members here own the Xbox one but I personally own a ps4 and I feel that it is a superior console. Do some research for yourself on the games as well, see which ones appeal to you. Hope that helps. :)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I own both. Love both.

I got te XB1 for KI, Dead rising, Ryse, Halo, future Gears game, and the UI is better IMO.

I got the PS4 for multiplatform games, Infamous, Killzone, The Order 1886, possible God of war Game, Uncharted 4, the controller is amazing.

It all boils down to exclusives. What exclusives fit more to your tastes?

I also honestly believe that eventhough the PS4 is killing the XB1 almost a year into this generation, once Halo comes out and Gears is announced we will see the gap closing.

I also believe that Microsoft is picking up a lot of steam, woke up, and will be delivering some awesome stuff.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I own both. Love both.

I got te XB1 for KI, Dead rising, Ryse, Halo, future Gears game, and the UI is better IMO.

I got the PS4 for multiplatform games, Infamous, Killzone, The Order 1886, possible God of war Game, Uncharted 4, the controller is amazing.

It all boils down to exclusives. What exclusives fit more to your tastes?

I also honestly believe that eventhough the PS4 is killing the XB1 almost a year into this generation, once Halo comes out and Gears is announced we will see the gap closing.

I also believe that Microsoft is picking up a lot of steam, woke up, and will be delivering some awesome stuff.
Well from xbox im interested in KI and dead rising :) From ps4 , as for now nothing ... :D

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Want Xbox exclusives? Xbox.
Want PS4 exclusives? PS4.
Want multiplats? PS4.
Want to be a part of the master race? PC.

EDIT: Just wait until MKX comes out and see which console the majority of TYM uses.

Mst

Noob
Neither console is amazing in my eyes so im getting one mainly for exclusives which PS4 gonna end up having more (which im interested in) so PS4. Im getting any game which gets a PC release for PC anyway so.

Spletty

Grandmaster
i own both but if I'm speaking honestly i think I'm gonna sell my xbone and get a WiiU. ps4 has a TON of games compared to xbone (though a lot are indies). i played ki for a few weeks then went back to my 360 and ps4. multi platform games run better (for the most part) on ps4.

so in closing.. ps4

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
it is a question that I'm genuinely torn over atm.
I suppose it depends on what all the people on my friends list are getting,seeing as ill proberly only be playing mk x.