What's new

Which Characters Are Played The Most/Least [READ OP BEFORE VOTING!]

Which characters do you play?

• Total voters

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Let's see which characters are played the most and which are played the least in Injustice, a year and a half into the game, and see if the TYM community is a loyal one or are we all just a bunch of tier-whores.

Select the characters that you main or consider your secondaries. If you play the entire cast (I'm looking at you @FOREVER KING), please don't select everything lol. Just select those that you really feel are your mains and secondaries.

I have a feeling Batman is the most used character, and some of the least used ones will be KF, GA and Cyborg. Just a hunch.

I'll post results in the comments after every bunch of votes, say 50, 100, 150.. etc.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Just update the OP, it'll be easier to refer to.

Also Hysteria pls.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
shit lol voted before reading op , i didnt think it was my characters i had to vote for :oops:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
shit lol voted before reading op , i didnt think it was my characters i had to vote for :oops:
Haha I can see how you'd think that way. Just go ahead and vote for Grundy. A couple of wrong votes shouldn't be a problem lol.

online on ps4 many ppl play batman
almost no one plays deathstroke
tons of ppl counterpicking me with either raven or killer frost

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Cyborg is the LEAST used Character. Hands down!! Seriously @Relaxedstate (who is now a ZOD player) and Kinetic Balding are the only two persons that comes to mind that really play this character at the highest level.. @Slips kinda used him back in the days but I strongly feel that CYBORG is highly under-rated.