What's new

Where's the Lobo wiki/forum pic link?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Can we get this stuff? It's not that big of a deal or anything... but it would be nice to be able to enjoy the same conveniences all of the other characters get. I'd like to be able to look at his frame data when I'm not at home. In before someone tells me to write it down, because that's not the point.

This would also apply to Batgirl.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Can we get this stuff? It's not that big of a deal or anything... but it would be nice to be able to enjoy the same conveniences all of the other characters get. I'd like to be able to look at his frame data when I'm not at home. In before someone tells me to write it down, because that's not the point.

This would also apply to Batgirl.
um, http://testyourmight.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Looks like Lobo & Batgirl to me.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Oh shit. I checked it either yesterday or the day before and it wasn't filled out at all on the wiki haha. Thanks tim.

But still, when you click "Forums" and scroll down and see the character pictures... no lobo. Any way we can get one? Not a huge deal or anything. Just a slight inconvenience at the very worst. =P

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Oh shit. I checked it either yesterday or the day before and it wasn't filled out at all on the wiki haha. Thanks tim.

But still, when you click "Forums" and scroll down and see the character pictures... no lobo. Any way we can get one? Not a huge deal or anything. Just a slight inconvenience at the very worst. =P
If it is just a slight inconvenience... why are you complaining? I don't get it... I can get to Lobo just fine...

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
If it is just a slight inconvenience... why are you complaining? I don't get it... I can get to Lobo just fine...
I'm only slightly complaining over a slight inconvenience. Did I waste your precious forum space? Why are you complaining about me complaining?

Secondly, I sent a couple PMs to some mods last week about it and never heard anything. So this was my next best option.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'm only slightly complaining over a slight inconvenience. Did I waste your precious forum space? Why are you complaining about me complaining?

Secondly, I sent a couple PMs to some mods last week about it and never heard anything. So this was my next best option.
No... I was just wondering.