What's new

Where is MIKECALDWELL?

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
The guy hasn't been on PS3 in over 2 months now...

Caldwell is my favorite person to discuss MK2 with.
He's also the only guy that really can go even with me in randoms no lag.
Come back, Mike!
Get to a computer and let gematria and I know you're alive dude...

no lag players avoid playing laggy gamers with their main tags, but with their hidden shitty tags they play with everyone, at least they try how they are doing it for several battles. zaq your id seems familiar? did we eva play mk or sumfin? if you still play mkak please add me and encourage other pro gamers to play me lol. ( i am serious) :joker: splendourmk9 is my tag

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
no lag players avoid playing laggy gamers with their main tags, but with their hidden shitty tags they play with everyone, at least they try how they are doing it for several battles. zaq your id seems familiar? did we eva play mk or sumfin? if you still play mkak please add me and encourage other pro gamers to play me lol. ( i am serious) :joker: splendourmk9 is my tag
Na, I won't play people from Turkey in 250 ping under ANY of my accounts.
Beat your Mileena a few times with Kitana a while back, but my days of bs 150+ ping are over.
It's so ridiculous it's not even MK2 when you play in 2-3 second button delay.

Would love to play a set of randoms with you in no lag though.
I think you're good enough to win some.

i haunted you good when you were "crouth pounch" or something. i wasnt splendor either. at last you gave up on trying. ping was about 180. cant do anything about delay, my net router is fast enough. btbb and i have great connection but still avoids to play me. mkak is so empty at these days but if any of you wants to play just let me now on tym. i'll be there as soon as pos. peace :x

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
i haunted you good when you were "crouth pounch" or something. i wasnt splendor either. at last you gave up on trying. ping was about 180. cant do anything about delay, my net router is fast enough. btbb and i have great connection but still avoids to play me. mkak is so empty at these days but if any of you wants to play just let me now on tym. i'll be there as soon as pos. peace :x
Your ping is always around 250 because we live so far apart geographically.
Yes you're always haunting me lol, trying to get me to play.
But anyone good at MK knows better than to play it in bullshit connections.

no man, i didnt know it was you in the begining. after you start air fans, i doubted it LOL and then i made sure as hell it was you lol. not everyone some guys have high ping with me. insane and i had great connections, kano was fine too in kaillera pc.. culongy btbb great. scorpangel is bad. he is not a threat anyway LOL gotta revive mkak once again. its so empty and fake tags are swimming in the lobby like a baby frog lol :joker:

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
no man, i didnt know it was you in the begining. after you start air fans, i doubted it LOL and then i made sure as hell it was you lol. not everyone some guys have high ping with me. insane and i had great connections, kano was fine too in kaillera pc.. culongy btbb great. scorpangel is bad. he is not a threat anyway LOL gotta revive mkak once again. its so empty and fake tags are swimming in the lobby like a baby frog lol :joker:
Insane_Niki didn't have great connections with you, he said he couldn't do anything when he played you.
If you live in Europe, you will lag with everyone in the Americas.
That's just how it works unfortunately.

insane and i have good connection in OG mk2. he was very capable of doing every moves against me cuz we mostly played in og mk2. let me send you an image from him lol. which makes you kindda rite lol
but he accepted that i am better than him. thats why we kept playing friendly

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
insane and i have good connection in OG mk2. he was very capable of doing every moves against me cuz we mostly played in og mk2. let me send you an image from him lol. which makes you kindda rite lol
but he accepted that i am better than him. thats why we kept playing friendly
Yeah he said it all- "it was hard to move I missed everything".