What's new

Whats up TYM, New guy introduction

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
Whats up guys, Finally got my account going on here. I've always been a fan of TYM, Mainly reading threads.
I've been a big fan of the MK series since i was a kid, Like many others here.

However MK9 was the first MK game i actually took serious and took the time to try and learn how to play.
Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to MKX big time. It's probably going to be the first game i get to play from day 1 and take very serious. Every character reveal feels like Christmas morning, I'm sure you guys can agree.

Anyways, I'm glad i registered, It's good to be around a lot of people passionate about MK on one website. I look forward to meeting more people to play with. I currently play with a couple TYM members here and there. I need to play more often though.

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
Welcome!

Who did you main in MK9?

Do you play Injustice?

Do you like ponies? :)
Hows it going KillPhil, Thanks for posting, Nice to meet ya.

I seem to have an identity crisis in MK9, So i tend to play several characters. If i had to choose my top 3, I would say Cyrax, Raiden, And currently Baraka. I bounce around a lot though when it comes to characters. It has me a bit worried about MKX, I hope to stick to 2 characters, But who knows.

I have Injustice, Nothing against the game, But i never seemed to get into it seriously. I follow streams and the scene a bit though. It's just something about MK for me that feels like home, The Characters, Story, And lure of MK is the best to me.

As far as ponies, I guess haha.:D

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
I'm a firm believer that this should be played for all new members. I just never got around to posting it.

That's one of my favorite scenes from the movie for sure, WELCOME :joker:

The Reptile vs Liu Kang is another great scene as well :D

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
What's up, Rembo? Since you're an official member now, we can honestly say that we have a Rembo on our side in the war. Now the Mahvel guys can say whatever they want about them having a Hulk, but we have a Rembo.

Enjoy your stay and don't feed the trolls.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Welcome aboard...
Always good to have more lifelong MK fans around...

Wish I did one of these... Its been 2 years now so it seems silly...