What's new

What tools have you the most excited in each character's movesets?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
We all have our story favorites and our visual favorites, but some characters you get excited for in MKX simply due to a move or so that looks really fun to you. What moves are making you the most excited for each character you plan on hitting?

For me I am currently the most pumped to experiment with just how many ways I can use Cassie Cage's up and down dive kicks within her pressure to do stuff with. I'm also especially excited for how fun Mileena's leapfrog looks. What are some of your favorite tools you are looking forward to using in MKX folks?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
While Mileena's Piercing variation looks like the most fun to me, I'd be lying if I said I don't find her fake-out teleports in Ethereal enticing. I can't wait to go into the lab with her and figure out some dirty setups. Her oki game will be off the charts.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Sub's Ice balls and Erron's big gun(s) are enough to make any gurl happy.
But seriously: I'm pretty puzzled about Nimble Reptile. I will slow-mo' a lot with him for sure. Bullet time for all.

While Mileena's Piercing variation looks like the most fun to me, I'd be lying if I said I don't find her fake-out teleports in Ethereal enticing. I can't wait to go into the lab with her and figure out some dirty setups. Her oki game will be off the charts.
why piercing??? ravenous and etheereal seem more appealing but they are all good

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I really want to see how crazy Thunder God Raiden can get combo and damage wise. Every bit and piece I see of it he's straight up frying the shit out of people.

I want to see how aggressive and versatile Kotal's macuahuitl is in his War God variation.

Ferr/Torr's Vicious variation is going to be a ton of fun, I really want to know how whacky I can get with some of the Ferra attacks, I've seen that Torr has a kick where he can make Ferra follow up on, and can delay the follow up for quite some time. I wonder how much stuff like that there'll be.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Im going to abuse Kitana's throat slice in the worst way.

Im very eager to see Tremors playstyle, but in the meantime Kung Jin's Bojutsu pokes seem to have a deceptively good range.