What's new

What the tier list would look like if the top representative of each character didn't exist

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Green Arrow would be seen as a better character had Chris G never played him...because then people wouldn't have claimed he was so good in the early days and he'd have gotten more buffs. :kappa:

BlastX21

Noob
Green Arrow would be seen as a better character had Chris G never played him...because then people wouldn't have claimed he was so good in the early days and he'd have gotten more buffs. :kappa:
Who ever said that Arrow was good? I don't remember anybody. I think the consensus was similar to the current view of Shazam and Digit - that Arrow was bad, it was just the Chris G effect.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Who ever said that Arrow was good? I don't remember anybody. I think the consensus was similar to the current view of Shazam and Digit - that Arrow was bad, it was just the Chris G effect.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you want me to quote every single post? Just say it I'll spend 3 hours doing it.

BlastX21

Noob
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you want me to quote every single post? Just say it I'll spend 3 hours doing it.
I'll take your word for it that people said those things, since you know the Arrow forums better than I do. But if you're that enthusiastic, I wouldn't mind seeing 2 or 3 of the "highlight" upplaying posts just so we can laugh at them.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yeah it got pretty loud with folks thinking GA was a top tier. A japanese tourney had an Arrow win as well so some folks I guess took that plus Chris G to just mean "top tier" or something. Honestly I wish they had tweaked his zoning. He does so little damage.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
No one would even think twice about Hawkgirl without Trepound and PimPimJim. They make folks realize how relentless her pressure can be and how nice her damage/mobility really is.

Also Sonicfox is the Joker we all deserve. :)
Not sure it's really appropriate to mention PPJ and trepound's accomplishments in the same sentence.

Think PPJ is solely responsible for any semblance of respect that anyone has for the character.