What's new

What is the most BS gimmick in injustice?

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Yeah, I wouldn´t call these gimmicks. D1 Claws after blocked MB CatDash is about me not respecting my negative frames and expecting you to be off your game. A gimmick is a Catwoman combo like Claws, B3, F3, and then letting you drop and picking you back up with 2D2.
It's a gimmick because they press a button while negative -13 or something and often still beat out your options take MMH's grab for example, no MMH player presses buttons after that grab because it's like -8 yet pressing buttons seems to work fine in cws case. I'm not calling d1claws a gimmick in itself just after a cat dash.

Flagg

Noob
A gimmick is that thing in Injustice where you can keep mashing a 50/50 and if your opponent guesses right you are safe on block and if you guess right you kill them and win.

Why is there no Batgirl flowchart?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It's a gimmick because they press a button while negative -13 or something and often still beat out your options take MMH's grab for example, no MMH player presses buttons after that grab because it's like -8 yet pressing buttons seems to work fine in cws case. I'm not calling d1claws a gimmick in itself just after a cat dash.
No, that's just not knowing the matchup. The distance of the EX Dash changes how negative it is. At a far range, it's less negative, so if you're not on point with your counter attack, her D1 will hit you. This isn't a gimmicky. It's frame data and exploiting the awkward recovery for the opponent.

TKB

Noob
It's not just about how plus or negative it is on block though Ron, you also have to consider a moves recovery.. Catwoman recovers faster after mb catdash than MMH does when scoop is blocked.

Wigy

There it is...
injustice is genuinely a game of stupid gimmicks people trying to hold onto the idea that the game is good, call 'tech'.

In MK9 there was dirt but aside from like cyrax resets, everything was intended. This game just feels like everything is clunky and unintended.

Like 50/50's where u whiff a normal before u go in.. just so lame looking.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I really shouldn't even have responded to this but I can't help it.

Green lantern players walking back - well since his only overhead is point blank range you know to crouch block when he's outside that range.
CW players doing d1 cat clas after a blocked MB cat dash - If you block a catdash from most ranges you get a free punish with a fast move. If nothing else you get to start your own offense
Joker players doing jump 2 - I don't even know what you mean by this. Try anti airing?
Zod players doing bf3 twice - Punish the move the first time you block it.
From fullscreen Catdash is safe, although you can stuff a d1 attempt

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Trident Rush seems pretty bull to me. I've never been a fan of chip to death moves...not since Marvel vs Capcom at least.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
A gimmick is that thing in Injustice where you can keep mashing a 50/50 and if your opponent guesses right you are safe on block and if you guess right you kill them and win.

Why is there no Batgirl flowchart?
1. Be sonicfox
2. Pick batgirl
3. Win

Good enough for you?