What's new

What is the legacy that Injustice: GAU leaves behind?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
This doesn't make sense. How could Batgirl get a DP off if you are so good at punishing a dash to begin with?
I was specifically talking about dash up into 50/50 which should be checked with a d1 by the opponent (18f+15f=33f). If Batgirl DP's after the dash though, she might beat your d1 with a dp instead of 50/50.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
The overall lesson learned, was never make a character have powerful AND safe moves. D1 can be safe, a poke can be safe- but strings should not be super positive on block, and non MB special moves shouldnt be positive. Every legit issue in this game was a character having a tactic that couldn't be punished or at least provide the opportunity to evade or begin offense
Other 2D and 3D games have a lot of positive moves that don't require meter. There is more to moves that their blockstun minus recovery when it comes to determining if they can be abused.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
- 2Frame Super because reasons
- Safe Strings + Unblockable stage nonsense
- More kneejerk patches to appease the masses, yet other offenders remain untouched
- #Skillgap

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
It leaves behind many dissapointing Grand Finals for me while watching streams. (Boring or completly One sided)

I think the game had alot of interesting ideas,

I feel the final version was like MK9, One more real good solid patch away from being really really really solid.

Too many safe 50/50 situations for me -

It was a fun game for what it was, but I will most likely never play it again lol.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I remember people calling Doomsday terrible due to damage...then "Florida Doomsdays" happened.

The rest is history.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Isn't running to TYM to cry considered "ONLINE" complaining ?

Where else do these so called online players cry and to who do they cry to ?

There are going to be a lot of people who started on injustice who despise mkx, they dont know what its like to have your head ripped off or have ignoramuses pm you caps lock nonsense FUCK U FUKN FAGOT YOU DO SPAM 60% COMBOS AND DONT LET ME ZONE YOU