What's new

What games are you most looking forward to in 2014?

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Obviously besides the fighting games.

For me it's Destiny. Open world FPS...you know Bungie will do it right.

I already have my character set. Exo-warlock...galaxy traveler.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
you have to sneak* up on them and get lucky. I loved being an archer in the shire and burning down all the little hobbit houses

*READ: sneak in the sense that the other character is really wrapped up in doing anything else
Basically, hope you never meet anyone 1v1

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Metal Gear - Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil Zero - Code: Veronica, Vampire Bloodlines: The Masquerade, Rule of Rose, Haunting Grounds, Stalker Series, System Shock Series, and Deus Ex.

Can't wait to play these. Modern games can fuck off.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
absolutely not, if somebody even sees you just turn and run the other way and hope they have mercy on you
that game had so many classes that just 7 3d each other

warrior was raped by everything, shadow raped mage, mage raped archer, archer raped warrior

one little known trick I used to do was raise my magic wall to see the silhouettes of invisible shadows, deactivate and start shooting shit

input

Noob
Are any of you following some of the more indie or kickstarter supported titles? This game looks really interesting although it's scheduled for a 2015 release.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
that game had so many classes that just 7 3d each other

warrior was raped by everything, shadow raped mage, mage raped archer, archer raped warrior

one little known trick I used to do was raise my magic wall to see the silhouettes of invisible shadows, deactivate and start shooting shit
Poor warriors. So slow, so tactically useless

Yoaks

A spaceman
I really enjoyed BL2. But not that excited (yet) for the Pre-sequel. I will pick it up tho. As for other games. Destiny looks like alot of fun. The Division is on the top of my list. And Star Wars BF III (not sure if it's coming out this year or next). Arkham Knight I'll probably rent. And even with these games listed...Am actually more excited about the possibility of a new Bloody Roar game than anything else. Even tho theres no confirmation for it. Just have to wait for E3. #FingersCrossed

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Arkham Knight, Watchdogs, MK10 (if It comes out) The Crew, The Evil Within, another Resident Evil Game.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I have a lot:
Evil Within
Evolve
Destiny
The Order 1886
The Divison
Aliens
Smash 4
Bayonetta 2
Persona 5, Persona Q, and Persona Arena update