What's new

What do YOU think defines a high level player at UMK3/MKT?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
UMK3 I'd like to think of it as a game that could use a few tweaks but still easily playable and very balanced regardless...you want broken? MVC2 and the newer MK's are MEGA broken...

S

SuGaR

X820 said:
Really depends on your standards I guess, sure it has broken qualities but take Trilogy or even street fighter 3rd strike.. now THAT's broken..
3rd Strike isn't broken what so ever, it's just horrifically unbalanced. Yun's SA3 is really the only broken element that isn't revolved around match-ups. Trust me on this, because I will beast anyone on this site at 3S, for real.

Derek said:
3rd Strike isn't broken what so ever, it's just horrifically unbalanced. Yun's SA3 is really the only broken element that isn't revolved around match-ups. Trust me on this, because I will beast anyone on this site at 3S, for real.
Yeah, 3rd Strike isn't broken. Maybe he was thinking about MvC2?

X820

Noob
OJuggernaut0 said:
Besides, doesn't matter if the game is unbalanced or broken, only thing that matters is if there's a big enough skill gap.
Well if you have a character that is extremly broken (or has those feautures), you can get easily get raped by someone who may not even come close to you in terms of skill, period.

Both phrases are often used very loose.

Bash: Broken

Defend: unbalanced.

Gee wiz, I sure hope I don't get NBA'd again lol

X820 said:
Well if you have a character that is extremly broken (or has those feautures), you can get easily get raped by someone who may not even come close to you in terms of skill, period.
Then that character would be banned if it was far and away from every other character.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
What has 3s, or any SF game to do with UMK3 in the first place? we won't get anywhere comparing games...