What's new

Video/Tutorial - High Tech What do you know about Jacqui cancels?

stosn

Noob
Hi everyone! I post this video to show you, how much plus her cancels ( not all, just main strings ).
I have not counted how plus they are, but you can learn, which cancels jails into s1.
Have a nice watching!

From the easiest to the most complex QBRC:
  • b2,b14,f12 - the easiest QBRC ( main strings )
  • 33, 12, 21 - medium difficulty
  • 121, 114, b3 - super hard
Not listed in video : f1 ( because you can do f12 ), f2 and 3
@rev0lver
@Cosmos
@WidowPuppy
@Ecodus
@Pan1cMode
@Kay___Jay
@YOMI DJT
@Eddy Wang
@PND_Ketchup
Sorry if i forgot to tag someone :DOGE
on video dummy blocking standing, but with crouch blocking its works too

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I post this video to show you, how much plus her cancels ( not all, just main strings ).
I have not counted how plus they are, but you can learn, which cancels jails into s1.
Have a nice watching!

From the easiest to the most complex QBRC:
  • b2,b14,f12 - the easiest QBRC ( main strings )
  • 33, 12, 21 - medium difficulty
  • 121, 114, b3 - super hard
@rev0lver
@Cosmos
@WidowPuppy
@Ecodus
@Pan1cMode
@Kay___Jay
@YOMI DJT
@Eddy Wang
@PND_Ketchup
Sorry if i forgot to tag someone :DOGE
on video dummy blocking standing, but its work with crouch blocking too
I made a list of these like 4 months ago , your missing some but good job

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I think this character is secretly good af. Although she sucks ass in the neutral, she may have a lot of potential with a good buff.

Nice video. Watched some of ur match videos too, damn ur Jacqui is good dude.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I had no idea until the other day how good high tech was with pressure until you played against my soecial forces. Either you're really good or I'm really bad... or both :DOGE

Last edited:

stosn

Noob
Good vid as usual Stosn. HT was my least labed variation back when I played. Are you maining HT now?
I`m trying to play all her variation, to cover most bad MU ( like GM sub for HT and etc ). But HIgh Tech requires more practice and training, so for now i played a lot in HT, sometimes in FA and few games in SG ( i dont like this variation ).

oh i missed your list:eek: there you post it? And i miss 3 more cansels - f1,f2, 3 they jail into s1 too
I'll have a look later, I only played her for a few days but with those 3 cancels u added I think u got it , I can't remember if 1212 was one as well:D

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Jacqui is beast mode. I always get hype when I cross a really good one because theyre almost nonexistant.
She's in the same category to me as Goro: her strengths aren't OP, and her weaknesses make sense. Balance <3.

Canceling into s1: might not be plus enough to jail if the opponent does d1 or d3. Like FA for example. When you F12 EX up rocket. You can run in and do s1. Your opponent can duck under with a d1 or d3.

stosn

Noob
Nope, its true block strings, if you crouch without block, s1 will hit you. I tested it already
If you doing cancels perfectly :D

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Good stuff. Her pressure is so good. If only she had one good button to use. I would play her way more

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Very nice. I also noticed that with 121-QBRC on hit, you don't even need to run to cancel. You can do 121-QB dash cancel. Without pressing block to run, you can still cancel the QB to continue comboing. stosn, maybe you can find some sort of use in that. You know HT much better than anyone probably.

stosn

Noob
Very nice. I also noticed that with 121-QBRC on hit, you don't even need to run to cancel. You can do 121-QB dash cancel. Without pressing block to run, you can still cancel the QB to continue comboing. stosn, maybe you can find some sort of use in that. You know HT much better than anyone probably.
Yea! 121~qbc will continue combo into s1. Its very helpfull in the corner, if you lose stamina for run
The same you can do with b2 and continue into qbc 1212~bf4.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I don't know if this was a bug or if I didn't see my TV correctly or something, but I could swear that I was able to do two QBC's in one combo. I think the first cancel was just a dash cancel and the second was a run cancel. I may very well be mistaken because I don't really play HT, but that's what it looked like to me.