What's new

What are you studying?

Well outside of MK, most players are pretty young, so I'm wondering, what are you guys/gals studying to become in College/School? Either you're going to school or working, what do MK players want to be?!

Beast3

Theres No Escape
Studying Pre-professional Biology (pre-med direction), not 100% sure on specifically what I want to do yet, but obviously something medical lol

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Studying applied psychology. I'm on a research team now, hoping to head into that field. Mostly interested in things like stereotype threat/achievement gaps and aggression.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Going into the Digital Media program in this upcoming semester; not sure what I want to specialize in yet, however. Also considering going back to school for Web Design afterwards. I'm not a 9-5 guy and these both should offer a ton of flexibility regardless of where I move to.

aj1701

Noob
Well outside of MK, most players are pretty young, so I'm wondering, what are you guys/gals studying to become in College/School? Either you're going to school or working, what do MK players want to be?!
:confused:

Statistically speaking, most gamers are in their 30s...

Anyway, I DID study Computer Science, and am now a sofware engineer.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Computer science. Gotta learn that assembler before anyone considers me for work though.

I study mathematics. What's great is that I can play games like MK9 to procrastinate, kidding myself that the game in question involves thinking about many mathematical variables at once, and therefore isn't really procrastination. :p

Red X

Noob
I am studying my CDC so I can take my EOC and be done with this crap. Kudos to you if you know CDCs