What's new

What are some things you wish you could Meter-Burn in real life?

MB Sensing: Enhances the ability to discern motivations, intentions and body language in others.

MB Feeling: Greater emotional intelligence and interpersonal abilities.

MB Internet: Internet upload and download speed enhanced to 1 terabyte per second.

MB Imagination: Imaginative visions become daydreaming hallucinations. Side-effect includes falling asleep or entering a coma for an hour.

MB Coffee: "You can sleep when you're dead." Enhances the effects of caffiene for a few hours.

MB Tea: The healthy herbal supplements nourish your mind and body, turning you into a zen monk for a few hours.

MB my cardiovascular system, will come in handy just in case I get in a foot chase with the law :), oh and it gives me 10 seconds of armor with 0 start up, just incase they try to mike brown me....too soon??

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I'd MB my reality and become the god of it. Bwhahahahahaha. In all cerealness, I'd MB my mind and become something like a fusion of Doctor Strange and Lucy from Elfen Lied. So...who wants to fight?

Does it mean that all you need is getting hard knock down in the corner?
he's real heavy hitter once he gets in... but he just doesn't have the tools to compete outside of that so he feels like he has to take stupid risks and it winds up getting him blown up, or even worst, punished.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
MB success.
Succeeding is one thing, but to MB success would make it an even better success.

Like success is 80 on a test, MB success is 100.
Success is placing top 32, MB success is top 8.
Success is blocking MB flying punch as Bane, MB success is blocking it on P1 side.