What's new

What a Long Strange Trip it's been, my Friends.

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Well, If you don't know, I used to be on this site as MetalWolf53 during MK9, and was a Sub Main. I had a bunch of friends and was pretty decently active in the community, but was definitely not "well-known". I had made an attempt to come back before, but just couldnt find the time with all the doctors and issues I currently have.

BUT, with the couldn't-be-sooner release of Mortal Kombat X, I have found that original spark that brought me to this community. I am actually excited for a game for the first time in 4 years.

I moved to the CoD community last year, and was busy doing competitive play. Really good at the game, just can't find people that I can tolerate being on a team with. And this morning I was trying to think whether I'm going to be devoted more to CoD or MKX, and I remembered one game-changing factor.

With the TYM community, it's like a family. Everyones trying to help everyone out. But with the CoD community everyone is just trying to be better than everyone else, and make others feel like shit. (also theres a ton of immature people in the CoD community...really can't stand that)

But I think that after doing some more research and video watching for MKX, I'll be looking in to getting an XB1 arcade stick, or something so I can use my PS3 SSF4 Tournament Stick on the Xbox1.

Really looking forward to playing with all these great personalities again. CoD was just sickening and so stressed filled. It'll be nice to relax and have fun again. :)

Great to be back, Old Friends
~Hound

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Saw you was a Sub Main back in MK9 and I'm glad you decide to come back to TYM,I can't wait for MKX too.

Are you gonna main Sub-Zero again in MKX?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yeah a lot of people complain about FGC community but it's no where near as bad as halo or cod communities or even moba either. I was competitive in halo back in the day and being point checked by people that were carried to top 32 is the most annoying thing lmao

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Well, If you don't know, I used to be on this site as MetalWolf53 during MK9, and was a Sub Main. I had a bunch of friends and was pretty decently active in the community, but was definitely not "well-known". I had made an attempt to come back before, but just couldnt find the time with all the doctors and issues I currently have.

BUT, with the couldn't-be-sooner release of Mortal Kombat X, I have found that original spark that brought me to this community. I am actually excited for a game for the first time in 4 years.

I moved to the CoD community last year, and was busy doing competitive play. Really good at the game, just can't find people that I can tolerate being on a team with. And this morning I was trying to think whether I'm going to be devoted more to CoD or MKX, and I remembered one game-changing factor.

With the TYM community, it's like a family. Everyones trying to help everyone out. But with the CoD community everyone is just trying to be better than everyone else, and make others feel like shit. (also theres a ton of immature people in the CoD community...really can't stand that)

But I think that after doing some more research and video watching for MKX, I'll be looking in to getting an XB1 arcade stick, or something so I can use my PS3 SSF4 Tournament Stick on the Xbox1.

Really looking forward to playing with all these great personalities again. CoD was just sickening and so stressed filled. It'll be nice to relax and have fun again. :)

Great to be back, Old Friends
~Hound
Welcome back :) . Can't wait till mkx drops. Shit I want a demo heh

Houndovhell

Everyone is ... :-7
Well, Ghosts is like that, anyone can play it and do well, but lets say I was 1-up on all my teammates and competitors. Could have been AM, but was in the hospital too much to go to LANs and get real solid

Saw you was a Sub Main back in MK9 and I'm glad you decide to come back to TYM,I can't wait for MKX too.

Are you gonna main Sub-Zero again in MKX?
Omg someone actually remembers me xD Woo, and Ohhhh yes.. Sub is a long-term thing. Been playing him exclusively since UMK3 xD

Yeah a lot of people complain about FGC community but it's no where near as bad as halo or cod communities or even moba either. I was competitive in halo back in the day and being point checked by people that were carried to top 32 is the most annoying thing lmao
Yeah, especially during Search. If one thing goes wrong on a team of 4 people, its always my fault xD thats how it works with that stuff, and thats why I like the MK community a whole lot more. Noone is blaming other people, just themselves. And I don't mean that in a derrogatory way, when you know its you causing these small problems, you can fix them and become better. :p

Welcome back :) . Can't wait till mkx drops. Shit I want a demo heh
Honestly I'd pay decent bucks for a demo. Just need something to do xD

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Also @Houndovhell I see you live in Georgia, thats great because I live in Georgia as well (Roswell to be more specific)

Battle N Brew(Hopefully you heard of it) is probably going to be where most if not all the MKX action gonna be when it comes out.

Houndovhell

Also @Houndovhell I see you live in Georgia, thats great because I live in Georgia as well (Roswell to be more specific)

Battle N Brew(Hopefully you heard of it) is probably going to be where most if not all the MKX action gonna be when it comes out.
I actually live 30 or so mins from Roswell, and see my Spine Surgeon there. I've never heard of that place, it must be new cause when I played the closest place was Pig of the Huts and that was an hour and a half drive xD

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seconded and thirded. I was a big part of the Counter-Strike community, and it was absolutely *brutal* at times. I mean, the things people consider to be 'beef' that hurt feelings here... There's no comparison. Those kids were absolutely out of control.

I hear the LoL crew isn't the friendliest bunch, either. One of the things I've always enjoyed is getting to know people here on a more personal level. I've had just as much fun in phone calls as playing the games.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I actually live 30 or so mins from Roswell, and see my Spine Surgeon there. I've never heard of that place, it must be new cause when I played the closest place was Pig of the Huts and that was an hour and a half drive xD
Wow! Thats not far at all lol and no its been an establishment for 9 going on 10 years now.

They've been in Marietta,but is moving to Sandy Springs and should be done in march.....maybe sooner *shrugs*

Houndovhell

Seconded and thirded. I was a big part of the Counter-Strike community, and it was absolutely *brutal* at times. I mean, the things people consider to be 'beef' that hurt feelings here... There's no comparison. Those kids were absolutely out of control.

I hear the LoL crew isn't the friendliest bunch, either. One of the things I've always enjoyed is getting to know people here on a more personal level. I've had just as much fun in phone calls as playing the games.
Oh yeah, it's like everyones trying to get to the top and is literally stepping on everyone, grandmothers included.

Wow! Thats not far at all lol and no its been an establishment for 9 going on 10 years now.

They've been in Marietta,but is moving to Sandy Springs and should be done in march.....maybe sooner *shrugs*
Well that's good. I remember seeing something around that area, but didn't want to make too many trips. Gas is hectic in an H2 XD and the local Card Shop doesn't hold anything either. Used to do Yugioh before it got complex, now I just collect xD