@i2_Gauge
[MENTION=4211]OmegaK[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6696]metzos13[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8774]Hidan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7336]smokey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6733]fr stack[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5755]Crathen[/MENTION]
@Shura

Think you can take this?! Fuck you guys!
At the end of the tournament day your pocket is gonna be dry.

Let the money matches callouts begin!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Most likely, it depends on how much the travel costs really. Hopefully it wont be too expensive.
With how "close" you really are... you will heavily regret not going if you don't go. If you go, "priceless". <--- Not really, but you know what I mean. :)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Most likely, it depends on how much the travel costs really. Hopefully it wont be too expensive.

Well from what i ve seen for me at least its gonna cost 220 euro for the tickets and hotel stay. Its a very reasonable price. No way i m missing this since the player limit cap has been raised. Hope i see you there m8.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
It's my birthday about the same time of the tournament so I was thinking about having the trip as a huge present from my family or something. Just a thought.

Albo

Noob
Aw shit, this calls for a training montage.

Good to see you're going Ben, I really want to make it down, hopefully I can get Joe to come along with me.
@<a href="http://testyourmight.com/forum/member.php?u=5833" target="_blank">Albo</a> , you coming to this man?
i'm fairly certain i'll be there, just have to get all the travel/accomodation sorted out. havn't played the game in a while though so i need to do some serious training.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
It's my birthday about the same time of the tournament so I was thinking about having the trip as a huge present from my family or something. Just a thought.
Well i will get you a pint in france for your birthday if you come, so theres one more reason !

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
i'm fairly certain i'll be there, just have to get all the travel/accomodation sorted out. havn't played the game in a while though so i need to do some serious training.

After you finish your training are you going atop of a mountain and yell DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! too ? :)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I'm calling out:

@Mustard
[MENTION=3803]Ketchup[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2157]UsedForGlue[/MENTION]
@i2_Gauge
[MENTION=4211]OmegaK[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6696]metzos13[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8774]Hidan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7336]smokey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6733]fr stack[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5755]Crathen[/MENTION]
@Shura

Think you can take this?! Fuck you guys!
To be honest guys, I am just not sure If I will end up going. I not feeling this game at the moment, and I am sick and tired of its constant bullshit, most of it appears to have no consistent answer for it, no matter how long or hard you work at the game. You can't even trust your instinct as a player or relay on what you know to win, and I am just not sure if it worth to hassle anymore.

But if the rest of you guys are up for it then I urge you all to go and have a good time.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
To be honest guys, I am just not sure If I will end up going. I not feeling this game at the moment, and I am sick and tired of its constant bullshit, that appears to be no answer for no matter how long or hard you work at the game.

But if the rest of you guys are up for it then I urge you all to go and have a good time.
Aw c'mon man. :(
Does this bullshit go by the name of Sonya Blade?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Aw c'mon man. :(
Does this bullshit go by the name of Sonya Blade?

Thats not a reason not to come imo. Glue remember SVB when i lost to your Reptile ? That motivated me to learn the MU and improve my gameplay against Reptile and i thank you for that. So dont say things like that. You are going to come and all of us will have a great time. But that doesnt change the fact that i will destroy all of you ofc !

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Thats not a reason not to come imo. Glue remember SVB when i lost to your Reptile ? That motivated me to learn the MU and improve my gameplay against Reptile and i thank you for that. So dont say things like that. You are going to come and all of us will have a great time. But that doesnt change the fact that i will destroy all of you ofc !
My Sonya has broken him, and it will do the same to you.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
UsedforGlue, just one thing man. I have to serve you Guiness in the Netherrealm