What's new

Wednesday Night Fights 2014 #1.10 Results

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
By now it comes to no surprise that Theo has been dominating every WNF, and of course, this week was no exception to that. This only makes our players stronger, and more hungry for the next WNF!

Unfortunately, there was no stream this week. But for those of you who enjoy keeping up with the competition, here are the results. I think there might be some cell phone footage, but I'm unsure of that.

Sorry no stream! :(

http://levelup.challonge.com/wnfae2014_1_10_inj

Injustice: Gods Among Us — Results
1. FRQ| EMPEROR| THEO (Aquaman)
2. ESP| NubCakes (Batman)
3. EGP| Krayzie (Martian Manhunter)
4. EGP| Wonder Chef (Black Adam, Lex Luthor)
5. EGP| MF Slayer (Superman)
5. FRQ| Steve (Nightwing, Martian Manhunter)
7. Immortal Angel (Batman, Scorpion)
7. EGP| Red Reaper (Martian Manhunter)

Last edited:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
It's a shame that only certain games get the spotlight week after week. WNF was at one time my favorite weekly Injudtice tournament.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
It's a shame that only certain games get the spotlight week after week. WNF was at one time my favorite weekly Injudtice tournament.
Actually, we have a dedicated stream. The problem is that Chef's streaming equipment broke...

Also, I'm going to put him on blast. But Theo usually prefers WNF not to be streamed. So if you want the top 3's to be streamed, bitch at him and make him feel guilty. :)

Same with Shlayer.

Cash

Noob
Yeah to be honest street fighter 4 gets the most entrants by far on Weds so it deserves the spotlight. Plus it pulls in like 2k-3k viewers!
When the game came out and we were new we either kept pace or beat out the SF crowd! Sadly that is not the case anymore and we average about 15-20! The reason GGA, ATL, and the break can showcase injustice is because they don't have a competing game that is viable for stream time! West coast is dominated by capcom if imagine East coast as well they just don't travel to locals lol I honestly think we should at least stream top 3 of IGAU on level up but theo who is our consistent champion doesn't want to wait. I think he should cause it showcases our game to people and may inspire them to pick it up or even come out to WNF. That's another thing so cal has players they just don't come out or travel to locals for whatever reason! I think if they were to come we'd get more of a showcase!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yeah to be honest street fighter 4 gets the most entrants by far on Weds so it deserves the spotlight. Plus it pulls in like 2k-3k viewers!
When the game came out and we were new we either kept pace or beat out the SF crowd! Sadly that is not the case anymore and we average about 15-20! The reason GGA, ATL, and the break can showcase injustice is because they don't have a competing game that is viable for stream time! West coast is dominated by capcom if imagine East coast as well they just don't travel to locals lol I honestly think we should at least stream top 3 of IGAU on level up but theo who is our consistent champion doesn't want to wait. I think he should cause it showcases our game to people and may inspire them to pick it up or even come out to WNF. That's another thing so cal has players they just don't come out or travel to locals for whatever reason! I think if they were to come we'd get more of a showcase!
They cant make it on Wednesday unfortunately.

This is why I look forward to the EGP tournaments. WNF might have some of our SoCal favorites, but EGP brings in players who consistently place as well, like Khaotic Armor.

The next EGP will have Vegas and Arizona, so its looking legit so far. I cant wait!

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Actually, we have a dedicated stream. The problem is that Chef's streaming equipment broke...

Also, I'm going to put him on blast. But Theo usually prefers WNF not to be streamed. So if you want the top 3's to be streamed, bitch at him and make him feel guilty. :)

Same with Shlayer.
I put it as a popular vote on who wants it streamed. Also, my logic is that it would take hella long for us to wait for our turn on top 3 if it was on levelup.

Cash

Noob
I put it as a popular vote on who wants it streamed. Also, my logic is that it would take hella long for us to wait for our turn on top 3 if it was on levelup.
Yeah but if you think about showcasing our game to an audience would probably get us more support! Plus a lot of people who normally don't watch IGAU get a chance to watch it. I know people say they talk crap in the chat but that's because they have a preconceived notion about the game and it having balance issues! I think waiting till like 1am to play top 3 when you guys stay that later than that is not such a big deal.