What's new

We need to unban kratos to take down REO

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Instead of banning Kabal we must release Kratos from his prison that is known and tournament exile. He is the key to defeating kabal, kabal goes 6-4 with the ENTIRE cast besides goro who unfortunately isnt even legal to have. The only alternative is Kratos, the only TRUE 5-5 against kabal. We must unite as a community and release the god of war to layeth the smackdown on kabals kandy ass

credit to Phase 3 for creating the banner necessary for the movement to progress

Sogekking772

Who's next?
But can Kabal just bait it and do NDC and full punish the golden fleece or NDC - D4 and then have a free preassure ? Or the golden fleece must be done on reaction and not on read?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
But can Kabal just bait it and do NDC and full punish the golden fleece or NDC - D4 and then have a free preassure ?
kabal can do that to anyone, the only difference in this match up is that those are his only options as to where he has almost every option available to him vs the rest of the cast

Lulzlou

Noob
On a serious note, d4ndc/saw actually helps in the match up. d4ndc leaves me at -2 and I can get a few options off of it.
Any block string into saw is safe. I'm almost positive kratos has no way of punishing saw too.

What about Cyrax?
I can zone Cyrax lol.
The post was for luls but quitting everytime is true lol. Except when I played you

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
On a serious note, d4ndc/saw actually helps in the match up. d4ndc leaves me at -2 and I can get a few options off of it.
Any block string into saw is safe. I'm almost positive kratos has no way of punishing saw too.
universal escape, jump forward lol. That gets blown up by ex dash but thats the guess. Also EX dash from kratos has instant armor on start up and can be cancelled.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
^^ no it's not... even Kitana can 50% that move on block. Use overhead.

I can zone Cyrax lol.
The post was for luls but quitting everytime is true lol. Except when I played you
Buzzsaw is -12, Kratos' fastest punisher is 1xxHead of Helios, and Standing 1 takes 12 frames to execute. Yeah, Kratos probably can't.

lol
Thanks.