What's new

War of the Normalized, "Fallen Gods of Injustice": Black Adam vs Superman

Who is a better character?

• Total voters
actually guys i chang't my mind... zod was never allowed to live

@pig of the hut @General M2Dave @emperor theo

clearly 4-6 superman favor, zod has no true mixups in trait, zod balls are a bill supes can just slide and laser them... f23 is too good in footsie game zod have no options, zod can't get out of corner and supes do 100%

4-6 on watchtower and stanges 3-7 supermans favor on other maps... gunshots should hit mid.

zod also loses 3-7 to aquaman and 2-8 to martian manthunter... 4-6 to sinestro, 2-8 to woundcowboy... can't get out of corner vs doomsday so its 4-6

also zod don't beat black adam tooo good batgirl beats his ass and catwoman because her back 3 beats everything and lex luthor is even because zod balls are a bill. lex is an even matchup

Omg @Peckapowa shut up please...

We get it you want your opinion to be heard but stop being so damn annoying.

okay you make a point, i'll keep my mouth relatively closed, i can be annoying and overbearing and overly opinionated and somewhat narcisstic.... you are right smarrgasm....

or i am going to troll forever now.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Bigboys bladam is the best as of right now. Rico is the better fighting game player though lol
Don't ban me :(

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
Alright obviously superman is better not by 1000 but he's better the point was to not tell slayer I love the guy but he hates black Adam I got like 3 phone calls about how my character has Unblockable dive kicks and is messed up.

Tusk1407

Noob
Superman vs. Zod is 5:5. Only one Superman player knows how to play the match up.

Black Adam may have other bad match ups like Batgirl and The Flash.
If only one superman player can do well against Zod, then doesnt that make it a bad matchup? i think its 6-4 zod

JDM

Noob
Idk, they are close. I voted for Adam but I change my vote to Superman simply because of his OTG setups.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Go even or beat Theo and I will believe you.

Zod loses terribly to Superman at mid range for obvious reasons.

Superman has a good forward dash, a godly j.1, and lasers to stop Zod from back dashing and jumping away.

Superman has very good come back factor with ambiguous dive punch set ups in the corner.
6-4 Zod. You can't base matchups by fighting the best player in the game. He is probably overcoming the 4-6 alot and making it look 5-5. If you body every other Superman besides Theo then it's probably 6-4 Zod. I beat every Superman I play with Zod so I know you should lol