What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
Superman should be ranked higher. f+2,3 is the best normal attack in the game. 8F hit-confirmable mid attack with huge range that leads to 50% combos with the use of trait.
Came in this thread just to say that aside from the currently technically broken Cyborg, Superman is the best character in the game! real rap!

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
yea that said we haven't seen alot of tournament play and people are sleeping on characters ya just know it

I'll agree with everybody on that list except Supes maybe I jsut haven't played any really good superman players but I'm a WW main and I normally win I'd say 75% of those matchups and shes firmly high-mid tier
Basically above, supes has some real easy setups that are far reaching.
Also the chip damage on his lasers are broken atm..

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
Basically above, supes has some real easy setups that are far reaching.
Also the chip damage on his lasers are broken atm..
I will definitely agree espeicaly on his ground beam I have to use the sheild stance damage buff or air dash to get out of the chip

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I will definitely agree espeicaly on his ground beam I have to use the sheild stance damage buff or air dash to get out of the chip
If im not correct, Doomsday and Supes are both bugged in the same way, forgot doomsdays combo, but he has one that the last hit does full damage on block. Supes lasers do full on block I thought as well :(

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
If im not correct, Doomsday and Supes are both bugged in the same way, forgot doomsdays combo, but he has one that the last hit does full damage on block. Supes lasers do full on block I thought as well :(
.........I'm sorry but wat?

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
this is pretty accurate for week 2 but i would move black adam to top tier or borderline him , and i agree with 100% with kf and cyborg being top tier

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
I can see the thought process going to this tier chart. However I also think it was a mistake to make it this early, maybe after a month of release we can begin to judge, but already I cannot agree with Cyborg being that high as his block infinite will get patched, and Superman being so low. Also most of the characters that you put in "Low tier" need more time for more tech to be revealed.
i think it is safe to make a tier list as long as you let people know this is how a tier lists looks with all the technology we know so far and that this could go from joker being on the bottom to top in 2 weeks.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
i was waiting for someone to do this. Tom was right most of the cast is s tier.
let's pray this game ends being more character oriented balanced than MK9 .... IGAU has 24 original characters roster, if at least 12 of them make top tier list somehow, we can all have fun enjoying the competitive scene factor

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
THEN NOONE IS!1!1!!!!!!1!1
and that is why a week 2 tier list is dumb.

let's pray this game ends being more character oriented balanced than MK9 .... IGAU has 24 original characters roster, if at least 12 of them make top tier list somehow, we can all have fun enjoying the competitive scene factor
Dude...i'm not tom brady or reo..but from just trying out most of the cast I can safely say you can pick your favorite character or the character that fits you and do well with them. I never seen a game where everyone had good tools. so you don't have to pray about shit.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I appreciate VSM KT Smith sharing his perspective. The game has only been out two weeks so the list will surely change from week to week. I was playing earlier this afternoon and ran across some solid Nightwing, Green Lantern, and Green Arrow players. Those characters are freaking dangerous in control of certain players.

Looks good imo

If they nerf cyborg i hope it's just to take out the block infinitie.
Mostly because I just started using him and I can't really do that perfectly anyways haha

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Looks good imo

If they nerf cyborg i hope it's just to take out the block infinitie.
Mostly because I just started using him and I can't really do that perfectly anyways haha
Probably and maybe the ability to hit crouching opponents might come out as well. He will still be good b/c hes will have kabal zoning and build meter like a champ.

zaf

professor
KT Smith

I like the approach you are taking.

I agree with what you have there as well. Everything is looking good.

the only thing i would say, is the game is early and we dont know everything yet but that is a given.
I have literally never seen a flash yet. I dont know if that is because he is actually bad compared to the better characters or just because no one has found or done anything with him yet

I would love for you to keep this chart alive. I really want to see this char evolve. It kind of excites me a bit.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Hah. It is laughable to think that a character spread of this proportion can exist after 2 weeks....each character is too dirty...they should all be probably be higher. Infs and resets hardly even matter here. It is more of a chart for MU mysteries.

Note to all high level players: Please wait a few months to release your tier lists, MU etc..., leave early tier lists shenannigans to the scrubs and attention seekers. It doesn't wear well. Sorry

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Joker
The Joker teeth loops are fraud tech, he takes huge risks for very little little damage, his parry is the worst in the game by far (you risk taking a combo to do 9% damage and be at negative frames, 2% if it's low parry), and he has no good way to spend meter ( you can't really hit confirm into rlg and if the first hit is blocked you can jump it for a full combo).
Killer Frost
big combos off of everything into standing safe 50/50's, very safe in general, I don't think she can really be zoned. Who needs strong normals when your slide goes 3/4ths of the screen and is only negative 4, also you can back yourself up with the best parry in the game.

Ares and Cyborg have that stuff now and this is when the chart was made.
you know nothing of joker.. lol