Nightwing 4-6
Raven 6-4
Scorpion ?
Shazam 5-5
Sinestro 6-4
Solomon 4-6
Superman 4-6
Ww 5.5-4.5

Edit:switched mu numbers to batgirl first, then opponent.

NY_Jailhouse, care to explain why lex goes even? I'd just assume she'd beat him since he has a lot of issues and no legit way to keep her out for long. Also he has a huge hitbox, slow projectile that can easily be reacted to by a tele (unless he cancels it), terrible mobility, and no scary wakeup option. Also he can't utilize his mine setups that well bcuz of the tele.

I feel like the Grundy match is even at worst, and maybe even in batgirl's favor, if slightly. Other than WC and WCC Grundy has very few to no advantages in this fight. Her teleport/smoke bomb stance, projectiles, movement including her jump arc/speed, and the sheer number of her moves that are "throw immune" or instantly airborne make this fight very, very hard for Grundy. The last in particular makes most of his throw tactics a huge gamble once the batgirl learns when to use those moves to counter his throw attempts.

Also, after the adjustment to the recovery system, Batgirl (everyone) is better equipped to escape his WCC and WC tactics. Though, it's important to use a move that's safe on block, just in case the Grundy uses the WCC instead of a regular WC.

This is based on a handful of sets with a good local batgirl.

Also here is what he just txt'd me while I was writing this damn essay:

"7-3 her favor i think. could push that 6-4 matchup though. The cartwheel puts her in the air to avoid the ground throw (My note: I think he means the WCC/WC here), enough mobility to not just be caught standing, though his air throws could mess with her. But if she can make him block its not terrible. However. ....dat armor can put serious brakes on her rush down. She might have to respect Grundy's throws and armor."

Make of it what you will. I'll try and get us to lab it up a bit and come back with more specifics.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
So the first number is the opponent? Thats different from what were used to and probly why a lot of people are confused.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
NY_Jailhouse, care to explain why lex goes even? I'd just assume she'd beat him since he has a lot of issues and no legit way to keep her out for long. Also he has a huge hitbox, slow projectile that can easily be reacted to by a tele (unless he cancels it), terrible mobility, and no scary wakeup option. Also he can't utilize his mine setups that well bcuz of the tele.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/lex-luthor-matchup-discussion.29216/page-5#post-925347

He doesn't have to keep her out. More playing a mid-range game. There's no reason to use his projectile against her or most of the cast for that matter, and he can still use mine setups.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The MU numbers are reversed from the normal standard. I think lots of people are going to be confused

Lex's trait is really good against her (can't smokebomb so youl dash in and get cced. Also batwheel is not a free wakeup on him like most of the cast because he can armor before the low hit and FCP). Also everything revolver said.

Still think batgirl loses to Grundy. Characters with very good defensive options up close and ground spike moves are good against her

4-6 scorpion ? agree? 6-4 scorp
I think it might be 5-5. Played classysasquatches scorpion for a while tonight. Can't tell yet though he's the only one I've played. Smokebomb beats scorpteleport clean every time though if of do it at like the same time

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I personally think that aquaman vs batgirl is 5-5 through some of the matchup experiences I've done. I feel the majority of the MU's are either 5-5 or in her favor. And i also think that BG vs Superman is 5-5.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I personally think that aquaman vs batgirl is 5-5 through some of the matchup experiences I've done. I feel the majority of the MU's are either 5-5 or in her favor. And i also think that BG vs Superman is 5-5.
Explain.

Batgirl can't play her game against Aquaman. Fullscreen she can't throw out anything because of spike, get's d2'd out of her j2, vortex is a no-go because of trait and Aquaman can poke all her normals.