What's new

Using #MKfightintro what MKX match dialogue would you like to see/hear?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
After sharing some more Mortal Kombat X fight dialogue via twitter Ed Boon has asked what everyone would like to see next? The latest dialogue exchange Boon tweeted out was the words between Scorpion and Quan Chi (via this link). The awesome aspect of this dialogue is that it resembles the "clash" dialogue from Injustice: Gods Among Us, except it's before the match starts.

This is different from Mortal Kombat 9 as well because each fighter would always say the same thing, for example, Kung Lao says "For the Shaolin!" before every match. With Mortal Kombat X dialogue it basically takes the best from both worlds and each character will say something different to each character they face.

Example: Scorpion vs Quan Chi
Scorpion: "You betrayed me, Quan Chi!
Quan Chi: "Your rage betrays you."
Scorpion: "Enough!"
Source: http://instagram.com/p/vq5fQSDPOO

quanmoloch.png

fightintro.png

To ask for a certain fight intro, click this link and tweet Ed Boon!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Maybe we could use this to find out a little about Goro or his role in the story!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I want to see Ermac and Raiden lol but I know Ermac hasn't been confirmed yet.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
sub zero and raiden definitely, from what we heard so far was very interesting with Raiden saying "i am their protector not you" i want to hear the rest of that

Kotal Kahn & Quan Chi
Quan Chi & Sub Zero ( Actually this one is very important, might give us more detail on who this current Sub Zero is, and how he feels about being portrayed by Quan Chi as the one who kille Scorpions family & clan)

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Actually Quan Chi vs Scorpion seems great although Quan Chi vs Sub Zero would be quite interesting as well. I just want Quan in there. For the other there are many options since Quan is so involved with so many characters.