maxter vs mustard
foxy vs death
ketchup vs i kizzle
reo vs ??
used for glue vs ??
just throwin it out there:)

OmyMk

Noob
It's hilarious how everyone ignores SoCal fighters. My dream team sounds like this:
Reo - probably the best player in the world.
Krayzie - for a possible mirror match with Mustard, to determine best Cyrax in world.
Tyrant - would love to see best Jax in action.
16 Bit - "You don't need to have skills if you'r big and strong! -Shaq-". Dammit, but this one has skills!
Detroit - They have to be 5, rite?

It's hilarious how everyone ignores SoCal fighters. My dream team sounds like this:
Reo - probably the best player in the world.
Krayzie - for a possible mirror match with Mustard, to determine best Cyrax in world.
Tyrant - would love to see best Jax in action.
16 Bit - "You don't need to have skills if you'r big and strong! -Shaq-". Dammit, but this one has skills!
Detroit - They have to be 5, rite?
JUST IMO Maxter has a better Cyrax then Krayzie and CD JR has a better Jax then Tyrant.. But obviously it's debatable. 5v5 Socal vs. VSM?!!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
CD jr
REO
PL
Detroit
Pig

Honestly, all I care to see is F0xy's Cage vs CD jr's Jax. This team itself is overkill. lol.

Though, I also wanna see Mustard's Cyrax vs Maxter's. They play the character very differently, so it'll be like CD vs 16 Bit. =P

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Love to watch UFG against your guys, he's easily the most technical player I've ever seen, wonder how he'd break down the fights.

CD jr
REO
PL
Detroit
Pig

Honestly, all I care to see is F0xy's Cage vs CD jr's Jax. This team itself is overkill. lol.

Though, I also wanna see Mustard's Cyrax vs Maxter's. They play the character very differently, so it'll be like CD vs 16 Bit. =P
Pretty sure jax vs. Cage is in cages favor. That's why reo used him vs. Cdjr.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
REO - Consistant top 5 finisher and the most wicked Kabal in the world.
Perfect Legend - Whether he has been at a lot of majors since then or not he is still the MK9 2k11 EVO champion which means that until somebody else wins EVO nobody else can lay claim to being the best in the world.
Tom Brady - He is almost a guaranteed top 8 at every tournament.
Pig of the Hut - If Final Round wasn't an indication of where Pig is at with his game I don't know what is.
CDjr - Somebody correct me if I am wrong but to leave the man with the most wins at majors off the list would be foolish.

mekane

Noob
How is Tom Brady a guaranteed top 8 at every tournament? Hasn't he failed to place top 8 in most (all?) of the recent tournaments?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Perfect Legend - Whether he has been at a lot of majors since then or not he is still the MK9 2k11 EVO champion which means that until somebody else wins EVO nobody else can lay claim to being the best in the world.
Okay, no. EVO is not an indication as to who the best in the world is, and that is precisely why Perfect Legend gets all the crap he does--he declares himself the MK9 world champion, but never shows up to any recent tourneys to defend his title. EVO was played when this game was young and VERY different, including his main, which was unanimously agreed to be fucked up (not saying that's the reason he won, but even he admits the nerfs changed his character a lot).

A better indication as to why PL is a good player was his display of Raiden during Frosty Faustings, but that's hardly enough to consider him the best in the US, let alone the world, especially since VSM wasn't there, and they proved themselves at that 5v5 in Final Round. Oh, PL beat Slips? Well, CD babied him twice. Whupty-doo (no offense, Slips. <3).

CD jr and REO have proven that they're the best in the US, and until Perfect Legend beats them at MLG, that EVO victory means shit.

i think there is not way all of us in the USA will lose to a team who lives out of the USA and i think that if we want to make a very good team match/tourney we should do this :)

the mortal kombat world series :eek:

How is Tom Brady a guaranteed top 8 at every tournament? Hasn't he failed to place top 8 in most (all?) of the recent tournaments?
only the last 2, he got 9th i think? then at FR i am unsure.

if you actually look at all the majors tom attended, hes top 8 at almost all of them. he said in a recent vid that he switched from sub, because he got tired of being made fun of for getting top 8 consistently but not winning. so, he switched from sub to other characters, and after having less success with them decided that he'll go back to his best character and just get made fun of for being a consistent top 8 placer.

maybe if guys like you would have stoped making fun of him for just being a top 8 placer, he'd have never switched to a character hes not as good with in an attempt to win..

honestly, this community has not been very fair to the guy. i have never seen someone MOCKED for being one of the top 8 players consistently, while everyone else who places there gets credit. for tom it was always a blow up after he lost in top 8. who cares if he is not the best? in life you will find that not everyone can be the best, just do the best best you can do. Tom did that, and the best he could do was be one of the best players in the world but not THE best so he got blown up for it. I think it was a dumb idea for him to start all this character hoping trying to find a better character so he can finally win another major but i think he realized that its ok if he isnt the best and that being one of the best is ok by him so he went back to the character he enjoyed most and is best with.

i have started defending tom ever since the charity stream. i have never seen a community try to mock and tear down someone who does nothing but support it, its players, and its charities. I'm tired of it..

back to the topic.. yes tom was a top 8 placer at almost every major until guys like you made him think thats an embarrassment, so he started character hoping. he's back on sub now, as sub-zero, YES he is a consistent top 8 finisher.