What's new

USA vs the World at EVO 2012 [We need a team]

Tim Static

Adminerator
I never got why losses don't carry over. Like, if someone from one team goes 2-1 against another, the next opponent should only have to beat the guy one match to knock him out. Basically, 2 lives (match losses) per person. This would put the pressure on, and make the battles more entertaining IMO
yea but why bother when you can do it round robin where everyone plays everyone?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
To guarantee a win for USA
Reo
Cd jr
Maxter
Detroit
CD

That's kabal. Jax. Cyrax. Shang. And kitana. We can't lose!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
yea but why bother when you can do it round robin where everyone plays everyone?
True, but at that point it becomes a different game. It eliminates any strategy of counter-picking. What I'm suggesting makes it a game of conservation, where two teams have a certain amount of lives (Match Losses). Scales get tipped back and forth. Also, there can be a hero that brings a team all the way back. Don't get me wrong, I love the notion of seeing everyone play everyone, but I feel that it wouldn't have the same tension. That's just me though :)

Death

Noob
Man how can people put PL over guys like pig or detroit when PL hasnt played a real tournament since EVO. Crazyness. Who knows PL might blow everyone up at MLG but as of right now the 5 has gotta be.

REO
CDJr
Maxter
Pig
Detroit
CD

Those 6 are arguably the top 6 best players by far in the USA and they can fight it out for the last spot lol.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Reo said to not be biased towards your favorite players, so why the hell do I even see people listing Tom Brady? Tom Brady is good, but how can you seriously think he would be top 5?

Reo
Maxter
CD jr
CD
toss up between pig/detroit
IDK about anyone else but I like some variety in my top level fighting. We all know the brothers are insanely good... but it's so old watching Jax, Kabal, and Kitana in every freaking stream.

In fact, you know what ... I'm changing my top 5.

Pig of the Hut
Tom Brady
WNBA Death
Maxter (Cyrax)
Detriot (Shang)

Let's see those guys play the other players like Foxy, Usedforglue, etc .... some variety in our matches!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Everyone has an extremely solid top 5 listed and its way to hard to pick 5

If Im selected not only will I be Rage in a box and Hype for this - I will deliver the goods guaranteed

I support any top 5 listed thus far

And everyone who listed me I greatly appreciate it - Again I promise to deliver in a huge way if chosen

For god sakes i own a blindfold

Pig Of The Hut

Man how can people put PL over guys like pig or detroit when PL hasnt played a real tournament since EVO. Crazyness. Who knows PL might blow everyone up at MLG but as of right now the 5 has gotta be.

REO
CDJr
Maxter
Pig
Detroit
CD

Those 6 are arguably the top 6 best players by far in the USA and they can fight it out for the last spot lol.
I predict by EVo you will be #5 or higher on that NFG list

Ill be shocked if im wrong

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Reo
Perfect Legend
Maxter
CDjr
Tom Brady (more because hes so prolific than because hes so amazing, MK needs more tom, and then more tom.)

why even mention me in this thread? for what? you guys blew me up before i quit sub for "falling off by only placing top 8 at 99% of majors".. then when i leave sub and fail to place top 8 at the last 2 you guys tell me what a good job i did? lmao.. really? if i'm not considered a top player then dont put me on this list for entertainment reasons. you guys either think i can help the team win or not. if you think i can then vote for me, if not then leave me off the list.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
no way u def are the best brady im the guy that talked shit to u that played reptile and then we played at ect. i have seen u play reo play eric warda i know skill...pig is good but i have watched him come up and i know you lost to cd but it was a close match i put u and reo up there becasue you two are fundamentally solid and u both are clutch

Pig Of The Hut

no way u def are the best brady im the guy that talked shit to u that played reptile and then we played at ect. i have seen u play reo play eric warda i know skill...pig is good but i have watched him come up and i know you lost to cd but it was a close match i put u and reo up there becasue you two are fundamentally solid and u both are clutch
Hollywood Brady vs EU

WHat is more hollywood than that

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
why even mention me in this thread? for what? you guys blew me up before i quit sub for "falling off by only placing top 8 at 99% of majors".. then when i leave sub and fail to place top 8 at the last 2 you guys tell me what a good job i did? lmao.. really? if i'm not considered a top player then dont put me on this list for entertainment reasons. you guys either think i can help the team win or not. if you think i can then vote for me, if not then leave me off the list.
i think its more about representation, not so much entertainment. you've been an important MK idol for years so its fitting you should be there.