What's new

UPDATED WITH FULL PLAYLIST! (PS3) Injustice: GAU Tournament Footage for King of Rebelos

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As of tonight, I began transferring the King of Rebelos tournament footage from my stream to my YouTube and releasing them video by video. This thread is being opened as a place to discuss the matches. You can also find them in the Media Gallery.

All footage is now uploaded! Please note that I only have the footage for the PS3 version of King of Rebelos to provide. The Xbox 360 footage can be contributed by @Mr Aquaman who streamed the XBL version.

Sadly, I could not edit out the interludes that occur in-between each match, as we use King of the Hill to stream matches between the players and they have to skip my turns as fast as possible. As a solution to the problem, I have provided time stamps in the description of each video that you can reach by going to their dedicated pages. To do so, just pause the video on here and click the title at the top.

Enjoy! And don't forget to follow me at:

www.twitch.tv/gamerblake90

www.youtube.com/user/gamerblake90

@KH StarCharger (Catwoman) vs. @Skkra (Deathstroke)

RM @Mr. Mileena (Zatanna) vs. @Digit (Shazam)

RM Mr. Mileena (Zatanna) vs. @Fromundaman (The Joker)

@ICED_MOON22 (Nightwing) vs. RM Black a.k.a. @ESP-_BLACK (Lobo and Scorpion)

KH Starcharger28 (Catwoman) vs. C88 @Syknis (Aquaman)

@ICED_MOON22 (Nightwing) vs. RM @Mr. Mileena (Zatanna)

@RunwayMafia (Killer Frost) vs. RM @BrobaChett (The Flash)

NRF @SEV (The Flash) vs. RM BrobaChett (The Flash)

Winner's Finals - @KH StarCharger (Catwoman) vs. RM Mr. Mileena (Zatanna)

@ICED_MOON22 (Nightwing) vs. NRF @SEV (The Flash)

Loser's Finals - ICED_MOON22 (Nightwing) vs. @KH StarCharger (Catwoman)

Grand Finals - RM @Mr. Mileena (Zatanna) vs. KH Starcharger28 (Catwoman)

@AK Pig Of The Hut

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Here is the last of the uploads regarding all King of Rebelos matches on Playstation 3. Loser's and Grand Finals are included.

@ICED_MOON22 (Nightwing) vs. NRF @SEV (The Flash)

Loser's Finals - ICED_MOON22 (Nightwing) vs. @KH StarCharger (Catwoman)

Grand Finals - RM @Mr. Mileena (Zatanna) vs. KH Starcharger28 (Catwoman)

Original post updated!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
from my stream archive to youtube
Yes, I thought as much.

First, log on to your Twitch TV account and go to your settings, then choose Connections. You will have an option to connect the Twitch account to any YouTube account that you have access to. Make sure to do that.

Then, click on your channel name to be taken to a page where you can find your past broadcasts. Select a broadcast and you'll go to its dedicated page. Below the window is a gear symbol with a downwards arrow next to it. Click that to reveal a drop-down menu. Among the commands listed, three should stick out to you:

1) Save forever.
2) Upload.
3) Highlight.

Make sure to save your footage so Twitch doesn't delete it. When you have no use for it anymore, you can delete it manually yourself.

Now, before you upload anything, you'll want to separate your matches from the original archive. That is where the highlight command comes in. Use it to determine the start and end times of the portion of the video you want to highlight, then hit Publish. You'll be asked to give the highlight a name and a description.

Finally, when you are taken to the page for your highlighted video, use the drop-down menu I described above to get to the Upload command, and then input it. You're good to go after that!

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
wowww mr.mileena's zatanna!
good stuff blake! been a crazy week watching injustice footage from everywhere!