What's new

[Updated w/ Sweepstakes!] Injustice Mobile adding 'Multiplayer' and 'New Skins'! Trailer Inside!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The mobile version of Injustice is going to make console players even more jealous. As the mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us continues to thrive, DC Entertainment Tv has uploaded a fresh video from Wonder-Con and included, is the trailer for the new multi-player functionality. That's right, you will now be able to challenge your friends and even climb a leaderboard!

In addition to this new feature, new skins for several characters are also being adding. Screenshots of the images can be found below!

UPDATE (10:10 am EST 4.24.14): To celebrate the release of "Injustice Mobile 2.0", which arrives tomorrow, DC Entertainment is running a special sweepstakes! What this also means is an awesome Prize Pack that includes some great collector pieces including action figures, clothing, DVD's and more! Full details below:

injmultisweep.jpg

Register by visiting this link: https://registration.warnerbros.com/yf0bb/MainPage.html

DC Entertainment Presents
The Injustice Multiplayer Sweepstakes

INJUSTICE MOBILE: MULTIPLAYER IS HERE!
A whole new Injustice Mobile game is coming your way. Version 2.0 introduces the feature you’ve all been waiting for – Multiplayer!

Enter now for your chance to win an amazing Injustice Prize Pack!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. Injustice Multiplayer Sweepstakes begins on 4/22/14 at 12:01a.m. PT and ends on 5/22/14 at 11:59p.m. PT. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents in the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are 13 years of age or older and have Internet access. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S., Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. ARV of all prizes is: $405.83. Sponsor: DC Entertainment. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Please see the Official Rules for more details.
mobilesinestro.png

mobileharley.png

mobilecat.png

arrowmobile.jpg

Source: DC Entertainment Tv via MortalKombatOnline
Credit: @Zmoke

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Animated Harley has a pretty sweet passive too. Looking forward to it, too bad the multiplayer is Facebook friend kinda thing and I don't use Facebook. :/

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This gives me a reason to download the Android version. I played the iOS version on my outdated work iPhone when it originally came out up until I got all of the costume unlocks.