What's new

General/Other - Predator UPDATED! First Look at Predator in MKX; Confirmed for July (All Promo Images added)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yesterday, Ed Boon tweeted out the first official image of Predator in Mortal Kombat X, in a picture of the beast facing Jax in his Carl Weathers skin with the fight taking place...in a jungle of course!! As you see in the picture, the text in the bottom right says July, so just as we thought with the MKX cycle of DLC, Predator is coming in July. (Ed Boon just confirmed Predator comes out in July HERE) When exactly we do not know yet, but good bet is that the 3rd DLC character will be available to Kombat Pack owners in early July along with the "Predator/Prey Skin Pack", which you can check out if you haven't see it yet by clicking HERE. I also added a screenshot of Predator at the select screen, and a little video of him walking up. But stay tuned for more info as it comes!!

Update! NRS posted this image yesterday in what is most likely a shot from his ending, this is sure to hype people for the release of Predator in early July!!
FB_IMG_1435330671860.jpg

Predator_MKX_July.jpg

Predator_MKX_selectscreen_smaller.png

CarlWeathers_Commando_MKX.png

IMG_20150630_144200.jpg

IMG_20150701_163710.jpg

A quick vid of Predator walking up to character select screen: http://tinyurl.com/nzgf3zy

Attachments

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Predator will come out July 7 and Tremor will come out August 4. It fits in with the formula of DLC on the first tuesday of the month. They'll have a Predator Kast announcement next Friday, a Gameplay trailer and Kombat Kast the following Monday, and then release Tuesday.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Predator will come out July 7 and Tremor will come out August 4. It fits in with the formula of DLC on the first tuesday of the month. They'll have a Predator Kast announcement next Friday, a Gameplay trailer and Kombat Kast the following Monday, and then release Tuesday.
yup, more or less w/o anything officially said. :)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
When I first heard the rumor of Predator in MKX, I was excited as hell but honestly wasn't very confident it would come to fruition. Now I'm looking at this beautiful creature on the select screen. I cannot wait to play this character.

Lots of people shit on the roster of this game, but every single character (aside from Reiko) that I wanted to see made it. Hell, even Tremor is coming.

Predator looks amazing. I do hope that angle is misleading, though...because he looks a bit tiny judging from that.

I wish his walk up was like it was in the dlc trailer, he's invisible you only see a faint out line, and then as he's walking up to you he appears like in the trailer along with those sick ass sound effects he has with him!!! Shame :(