What's new

Breakthrough [UPDATE]Aquaman Confirmed Playable in Injustice: Gods Among Us

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I want both New 52 and Bearded Aquaman as separate costumes. Same with Green Lantern (I want John Steward), and several others. Different skins.

That'd probably be DLC though.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Expected but still welcome.

Edit: However, let's get some new character gameplay, haven't had any since........Deathstroke announcement?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Expected but still welcome.

Edit: However, let's get some new character gameplay, haven't had any since........Deathstroke announcement?
In a way... this is making things more exciting. Maybe tomorrow or sometime soon we'll get a trailer? Who knows.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
In a way... this is making things more exciting. Maybe tomorrow or sometime soon we'll get a trailer? Who knows.

While it's nice to see the characters and build the anticipation of what they'll play like, it's gotten ridiculous at this point: We've had 2 official characters announcements that were announced before Deathstroke and still don't have any gameplay (Joker/GL) and like 8 people we've gotten through magazines. There has to come a point.

Edit: In fact, if there were no magazines/fightstick reveals we'd still be on Deathstroke.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
While it's nice to see the characters and build the anticipation of what they'll play like, it's gotten ridiculous at this point: We've had 2 official characters announcements that were announced before Deathstroke and still don't have any gameplay (Joker/GL) and like 8 people we've gotten through magazines. There has to come a point.

Edit: In fact, if there were no magazines/fightstick reveals we'd still be on Deathstroke.
MK wasn't too different. This is just kinda how NRS markets. It's certainly not hype, but for some reason, this is how they wanna do it.

Anyway, I've said for months now that if Blue Beetle doesn't make the cut, I'll main Aquaman. EDIT: and people can say what they want about Capcom, but no one does character reveals better than them.

MK wasn't too different. This is just kinda how NRS markets. It's certainly not hype, but for some reason, this is how they wanna do it.

Anyway, I've said for months now that if Blue Beetle doesn't make the cut, I'll main Aquaman. EDIT: and people can say what they want about Capcom, but no one does character reveals better than them.
I liked the way Smash Bros. Brawl did their reveals moreso than how Capcom has done it in the past (ie: MvC3).

With Smash Bros. they had their own site and revealed (1) new fact (ie: items, stages, characters, game-types, etc.) about the game every weekday. Whenever the new 'fact' was a Character reveal, it was pretty exciting.