What's new

Breakthrough [UPDATE]Aquaman Confirmed Playable in Injustice: Gods Among Us

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In the latest addition of the Official Playstation Magazine, Australia, there is mention of several new Injustice characters that have not been confirmed yet. One of them that the magazine does confirm though, is Aquaman! The article mentions and explores the likely possibility of Shazam, Doomsday, Sinestro, Ares and Black Adam in the game. Ed Boon has also been making subtle hints at pretty much all of these characters and thanks to the Official Playstation Magazine, Australian edition... Aquaman is confirmed!

The article confirms Aqauman, by the following: "Let's address the 6'1", 325lb fish-man-shaped-elephant in the room straight away. Aquaman is going to star in the next fighting game being made by Mortal Kombat creators, NetherRealm.."

If you wish to check out the article, be sure to pick up the Official Playstation Magazine at your local retailer!

aqua52.jpg
aqua2.jpg

UPDATE: A recent tweet by Geoff Johns of DC Comics (thanks to the help of JaeRoar ) confirms that Aquaman is playable! Thanks to MKO for spotting this!

Credit: Injusticefan14, pherleece
Thanks to pherleece for the tweet heads up

Attachments

shig

kool guy
There is probably a picture(s) of him in the article. Once we get a proper full-page scan, we'll see.

shig

kool guy
There's a typo in the post btw

"Let's address the 6'1", 325lb fish-man-shaped-elephant in the room straight away. Aquaman is going to start in the next fighting game being made by Mortal Kombat creators, NetherRealm.."

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
So we are gettin' every new info from magazines & comics now? what the fuck are they doing?!!!

I don't keep up with the New 52, but going by that picture, it looks like he has both hands and is not Captain Hook anymore.