What's new

General/Other - Alien Unofficial Official Xenomorph PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Instant main, even if I think Baraka is incredibly overrated as a character. Adios Gaucho Kung Lao.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
At least now I can play Barakien and try to trick myself into thinking I'm playing MK9. I'm actually hyped now the more and mor I think about it.

Yak

Noob
Very curious as to how he will play, what variations he'd have and/or special moves.
On another note, Leather face will probably be the Jason of this pack and be shit tier. Which is fine since they could scrap him for all I care tbh

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I love it but I will miss Baraka.
R.I.P. Baraka, we'll miss your Million Dollar Smile that brightened everyone's day!

HEY WAIT JUST A GODDAMN MINUTE!!!..Isn't this mofos blood acid? If this makes it into the Game consider me part of the alien fold.
I hope it's at LEAST a variation where any and all blood spilt by Alien will damage the opponent over time if it hits them. There could be a special move where Alien stabs itself with his tail and flings damaging acid at the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.