What's new

UMK3:TE Match Footage - Juggs vs REO

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
With the newest "unofficial" edition of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - what we've called "Tournament Edition" being released to the public, how about some high-level play to go with it? In this hour long set, both Juggs and REO take to our newest edition of the game to show you what all the hype is about. ~ STORMS*

@R.E.O. messed up the graphic, and had it on auto pilot, so it says he's player 1 and I'm player 2. But I'm player 1 and he's player 2. This was done on MAME 119 in P2P with the new UMK3:TE.

Player 1 - Juggs vs REO - Player 2

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Connection seems like it was overall pretty good. Awesome games to watch guys. I would like to level up in this game for sure.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I find this age old game much more entertaining to watch at a high level than Injustice...
Yep. Can't wait until I get some more practice in on this version, and get back to as high a level as with vanilla

Fast, loud, and violent.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Loved every second of it! Every character was fun to watch. Holy shit all those Jade boomerangs on screen! :eek:

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
What tournament format is better for community:
1v1 FT5 or
2v2 FT3 ?
Greetings.

What tournament format is better for community:
1v1 FT5 or
2v2 FT3 ?
Greetings.
I'm going to say at least right now during the beta, one on one first to five. Once human smoke and Noob are available to select on screen, that may change. But as a human smoke main I'm forced to fight with robot smoke at least one round playing 2v2

But I still think I would prefer 1V1

Loved every second of it! Every character was fun to watch. Holy shit all those Jade boomerangs on screen! :eek:
I think the return Boomarang coming back after a hit and having potential to hit twice is ridiculous. Not a good ridiculous either. There's no reason at all to throw a non-return non-directional boomerang
There should be some detractor to that…maybe a friendly fire option, where she can get hurt with her own boomerang.

DWednesday

Undisputed #1 ScrubBot Worldwide.
I think the return Boomarang coming back after a hit and having potential to hit twice is ridiculous. Not a good ridiculous either. There's no reason at all to throw a non-return non-directional boomerang
There should be some detractor to that…maybe a friendly fire option, where she can get hurt with her own boomerang.
OMYLYF! So much this.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Connection seems like it was overall pretty good. Awesome games to watch guys. I would like to level up in this game for sure.
Indeeed, it was the best connection we have had. P2P is awesome!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Indeeed, it was the best connection we have had. P2P is awesome!
Yeah I played BW1zz earlier. I am terrible and have no clue how to play outside of doing combos but it was still hella fun. They need to put Smoke's air throw back in the game :/

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I don't know when, but me and @R.E.O. are planning on recording another session soon. We tried the other day, but every time REO tried to record, it would get laggy. Then when he stopped, the connection was flawless. This usually only happens when he streams, so we don't know what the issue was. We might try streaming again as well, but it just isn't worth it based on how laggy it gets.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I don't know when, but me and @R.E.O. are planning on recording another session soon. We tried the other day, but every time REO tried to record, it would get laggy. Then when he stopped, the connection was flawless. This usually only happens when he streams, so we don't know what the issue was. We might try streaming again as well, but it just isn't worth it based on how laggy it gets.
What's his bitrate set at? Also, it's expected to be laggy if you're streaming lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
can someone hack in a training mode
The training mode is available via cheats. The version I have has the cheats already, just have to press f5 and give p1/p2 infinite energy. Then go to 2v2 and it's like a training mode.

The training mode is available via cheats. The version I have has the cheats already, just have to press f5 and give p1/p2 infinite energy. Then go to 2v2 and it's like a training mode.
'like' is the key word. this game would be amazing with a fully fleshed training mode. all i really want is what you described though. infinite health dummy for me to beat on