What's new

UMK3 Post Patch (MKAK)

MKK hanzo

Played some UMK3 on MKAK online. Then switched to 2006 UMK3. The online for 2006 is MILES better. Like it's so much better. In MKAK I can't anti-air anyone with any type of consistency. So people are jumping like retarded scrubaroo's and I just stand there taking the JK's. I won't be playing much of the MKAK until it gets another online patch.
i thought it was just me...

why can kabal not jip or jik to start his 5 hit pop up combo? this is making me very mad...
also is there a way to obtain umk3 from 06? i will be willing to pay MSP to a legit hook up if so

Eternal

Noob
is there a way to obtain umk3 from 06? i will be willing to pay MSP to a legit hook up if so
The only way to get umk3 06 is to have it already on a xbox HDD.... I have it on a Hard drive that I haven't used in over 4 years.. I was going to buy a new xbox 360 and use my old HDD with the umk3 06 game on it BUT I'm thinking of selling it instead.... I don't want Microsoft points but PM me with a offer of real money and I just might sell it to you....

I will not rip you off and Its a well know fact that I do own umk3 06.. I have talked about it in many older post with people like No Doubt Arion when he was looking to buy a HDD with the game on it, but at the time I didn't want to sell..

If you are not interested thats cool but if you are then PM me. Thank you

NoDoubt

nasty
haha bro wrong section!
i kno, my B ! I wuz tired lol.

^ - Ya anonymous, you cant get it anymore unless u get a console with the game in it OR u can buy an account from someone who has it. I got lucky...thanks to KIKI aka Game gave me his with umk3.

MKK hanzo

Shit I got last night the "no specials for me" glitch in one round. I was Kabal my opponent was Sonya. [MENTION=2204]Juggernaut[/MENTION]

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Played some UMK3 on MKAK online. Then switched to 2006 UMK3. The online for 2006 is MILES better. Like it's so much better. In MKAK I can't anti-air anyone with any type of consistency. So people are jumping like retarded scrubaroo's and I just stand there taking the JK's. I won't be playing much of the MKAK until it gets another online patch.
I doubt it'll be patched again, in all honesty. Wish they'd just redistribute the 06 UMK3 for 360/PSN instead. I've heard nothing but good things about that version, but I can't obtain it.

iammud

Noob
Does anyone else feel like their block game is fucked on this netcode? I just tried on PSN, XBL (MKAK), Kaillera, and MAMEHub all with the same player, same VERY close connection, and even the same monitors (29" CRT @ 31khz); the major difference I noticed was I lost way more blocks on MKAK, and was getting and receiving way more throws than usual. Maybe it's just because I've only had live for 2 days, maybe I don't buffer my blocks enough, but this still feels broken in comparison to the alternatives.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Does anyone else feel like their block game is fucked on this netcode? I just tried on PSN, XBL (MKAK), Kaillera, and MAMEHub all with the same player, same VERY close connection, and even the same monitors (29" CRT @ 31khz); the major difference I noticed was I lost way more blocks on MKAK, and was getting and receiving way more throws than usual. Maybe it's just because I've only had live for 2 days, maybe I don't buffer my blocks enough, but this still feels broken in comparison to the alternatives.
Yes, it's due to dropped inputs. Unblocking to do a c.lk also gets dropped. As does buffering. I don't know why though.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Shit I got last night the "no specials for me" glitch in one round. I was Kabal my opponent was Sonya. [MENTION=2204]Juggernaut[/MENTION]
Can you explain this more in detail to me? I know this has happened to me before but I never knew what it was. Then it happened last night when I was Jax and I couldn't Bionic Rush....but this was on MAME. What kind of stupid glitch makes you have NO specials?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Can you explain this more in detail to me? I know this has happened to me before but I never knew what it was. Then it happened last night when I was Jax and I couldn't Bionic Rush....but this was on MAME. What kind of stupid glitch makes you have NO specials?
Never has happened on MAME or 2006 UMK3. Just UMK3 on the MKAK.

MKK hanzo

Just a s Juggs said, it seems to be only on MKAK, its a stupid shit that you can MASH all you want and no specials are coming out

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Never has happened on MAME or 2006 UMK3. Just UMK3 on the MKAK.
...until now

Just a s Juggs said, it seems to be only on MKAK, its a stupid shit that you can MASH all you want and no specials are coming out
that's exactly what happened to me last night. I know the game well, but nothing worked.....no specials and I was pushing HARD

Jabs are slowly infecting the games source code and removing specials altogether.
wtf? lol jab-virus?

AC1984

Kaballin!
I cant do NW Slam from ducking position even tho I get it on mame....30% of the time my anti cross up spin with kabal comes later and the opponent is grounded already....there are some weird inconsistent issues with the ps3 port....

After staying away for the past 18 months or so I just started playing MK2 and UMK again on a more consistent basis, especially this past week, to the point where I no longer embarass myself - and I don't really have a problem with it. Yeah, the dropped inputs and weird glitches are annoying, but for $10 I don't really care. The only thing that consistently disappoints me is the sheer amount of people, some of which include distinguished and top players on this site, who still drop on me to protect their precious rank. If anyone wants some friendly matches let me know - I try to stay out of ranked unless there are no other games.

MKK hanzo

After staying away for the past 18 months or so I just started playing MK2 and UMK again on a more consistent basis, especially this past week, to the point where I no longer embarass myself - and I don't really have a problem with it. Yeah, the dropped inputs and weird glitches are annoying, but for $10 I don't really care. The only thing that consistently disappoints me is the sheer amount of people, some of which include distinguished and top players on this site, who still drop on me to protect their precious rank. If anyone wants some friendly matches let me know - I try to stay out of ranked unless there are no other games.
My old friend how are you? You are on XBL or PSN?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Played onilne with MKAK on ps3 for the first time and I had hella dropped inputs. Wow.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
finally have more than one friend to play this with but i have no fucking lobby to play them, NRS that is as stupid as spelling your own name incorrectly, fuck.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
finally have more than one friend to play this with but i have no fucking lobby to play them, NRS that is as stupid as spelling your own name incorrectly, fuck.
U can add me on PSN if u want "AREZGOW". I have a pretty beast connection, so as long as ur not super far away or running other things off the internet while playing, it should be smooth. Let me know if my friends list magically got filled up again lol