What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

wazz

Noob
Has soon has this bug clears up. Recovering rite now. I'll play my crown matchs wit deadpool and remz

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Goblin Bones said:
Hey goblin, what's up? I got your
hey man when do you want to hit up the cyrax matches?

Hey golbin, what's up? I'll be on most of this week late man, eastern time 11:30ish-2am typically I get on to play :)

MKF30

O, dreamcatcher/Golden whoever...I played goblinbones and won 11-2 Cyrax matches....but good god man, Goblin you are such a poor sport...shouting in the mic that I'm cheating, spamming HK? wow really? That is scrub behavior...and if I posted your little IM that you sent me on here, you would seriously be laughed at. And how exactly was I cheating? :O lol you can't cheat in this game outside of pulling on someone, infinites are legit and I didn't even do any to you with cyrax....it's not my fault you run into my foot lol. That's not all I was doing, I was baiting you, corner punishing/trapping, combos off throws, nets, bombs etc I don't know what your problem is but god for your own sake man, if you stay in this challenge crown...please change your attitude, it's very scrublike and I also don't see how SF is like MK in any way outside of 2D gameplay....Running HK's is apart of my game, if you don't like it...don't play me. I won fair...

I left because I couldn't take your complaining and screaming into the mic....

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
O, dreamcatcher/Golden whoever...I played goblinbones and won 11-2 Cyrax matches....but good god man, Goblin you are such a poor sport...shouting in the mic that I'm cheating, spamming HK? wow really? That is scrub behavior...and if I posted your little IM that you sent me on here, you would seriously be laughed at. And how exactly was I cheating? :O lol you can't cheat in this game outside of pulling on someone, infinites are legit and I didn't even do any to you with cyrax....it's not my fault you run into my foot lol. That's not all I was doing, I was baiting you, corner punishing/trapping, combos off throws, nets, bombs etc I don't know what your problem is but god for your own sake man, if you stay in this challenge crown...please change your attitude, it's very scrublike and I also don't see how SF is like MK in any way outside of 2D gameplay....Running HK's is apart of my game, if you don't like it...don't play me. I won fair...

I left because I couldn't take your complaining and screaming into the mic....
Great. I will update the sheet, thanks.

On another note, I'm starting to think it will be summer before Grindfox and I actually play lol. I'm probably about to start a new job doing graveyard shifts so that will f up my MK plans for a while.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Attention XBL only players:

Here is a link to everything you need to know about GETTING mame for UMK3 and SETTING IT UP. It couldn't be any easier than watchin wazz's video and then following the instructions.

http://classicmk.com/index.php?topic=1121.0

For the time being, everyone without running mame will not be pitied if they face a mame opponent and can't play. If you can't set up mame because you don't have a working PC, please post this... otherwise, this should fix a lot of the "I can't play so-and-so" BS that needs to be fixed.

Here's a link for Hamachi p2p system also: http://classicmk.com/index.php?topic=798.0

Not to give an easy way out to the lazy people, but if this doesn't work out then we might have to separate XBL and mame crowns. That would suck in a lot ways, so please give this a shot.

wazz

Noob
awsome jax crown games wit deadpool on xbl
11-10. deadpool won

vggs after in our random games session

Ive got xbl live now. so remz and grinfox if u ever c me on. jus invite or msg

wazz said:
awsome jax crown games wit deadpool on xbl
11-10. deadpool won

vggs after in our random games session

Ive got xbl live now. so remz and grinfox if u ever c me on. jus invite or msg
yeah ggs...watch out for grindfox he is really good

wazz

Noob
I challenge mkf30 Mustard and ketchup ^^

Hey golden/dreamcatcher can u cancel my challege to grindfox. cuz i dnt think ill play him cuz hes really busy wit school. i rember him postin som thing bout that.

remz :D

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
wazz said:

Hey golden/dreamcatcher can u cancel my challege to grindfox. cuz i dnt think ill play him cuz hes really busy wit school. i rember him postin som thing bout that.

Done. I wish Grindfox would at least come on here and say he's too busy to play.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@ DEADPO0L XI - black album has agreed to let you go ahead of him to play me in the Nightwolf matches. I'm ready to play when you are. I also challenge you to the Shang mirrors.

@ psycho4rent - I challenge you for Robo Smoke. I believe you have mame if I'm correct?

Dreamcatcher said:
@ DEADPO0L XI - black album has agreed to let you go ahead of him to play me in the Nightwolf matches. I'm ready to play when you are. I also challenge you to the Shang mirrors.

@ psycho4rent - I challenge you for Robo Smoke. I believe you have mame if I'm correct?
when ever just post a date and i will try to get on at that time

MKF30

wazz said:

;) You're on my list I think right? Okey dokey. I go on at nighttime Eastern time, you're in Europe right?

Dreamcatcher said:
Smoke is yours. 'cuz I don't know when I could play ... simply, I do not have time 4 this.

maybe someday i'll try to get 'em back... ;)

wazz

Noob
MKF30 said:
;) You're on my list I think right? Okey dokey. I go on at nighttime Eastern time, you're in Europe right?
yup am on ur list and am in uk england baby (europe)

the time zones between uk and usa is a bitch. but well work things out. if i ever c u on msg me. and vice versa :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
psycho4rent said:
Smoke is yours. 'cuz I don't know when I could play ... simply, I do not have time 4 this.

maybe someday i'll try to get 'em back... ;)
Damn... looks like the only person I will get to play is Deadpool. I put Robo Smoke up for grabs. I'm not going to take him by default, that's practically starting out with him and I already have two that I began this with so it would make it unfair.

@ Deadpool - I can play tomorrow afternoon or anytime this weekend. I will come on here and use the shoutbox when on CMK to see if you're up for the matches.

MKF30

wazz said:
yup am on ur list and am in uk england baby (europe)

the time zones between uk and usa is a bitch. but well work things out. if i ever c u on msg me. and vice versa :)

Yeah, no problem wazzy lol, I hear ya/ We'll work something out. I think I played you a while back and we had good games, you're a fun player :)

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Hey wazz, please just tell me when you think you'll be able to play our Sonya match on Kaillera, I'll tell you if I can be there.

I think I should withdraw my challenge to Dookiebrain's Kitana because it seems like I will never be able to play him.

I discovered and fell in love with "Tatsunoko Vs Capcom" so I might not play UMK3 for an undetermined time so send me a message if you want to play.