UMK3 - "On The Edge" Grand Finals w/ Lord Hades vs CRAZY DOMINICAN

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 12, 2012.

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 12, 2012.

1. KH_Captain
    damn i didnt know kitana could do combos that high in that game that fan lift must scale like a mofo. at least i know now to not use fan lift so much and use aa HP more.
  2. Prinz
    Kitana still did 40%+ off of air fan back then. I don't know why now everybody is complaining (sarcastic).
  3. DarKNaTaS
    well u heard my voice during the match and i was like damnnnnnnn from the combos cd was doing.
  4. STRYKIE
    Wait until they lay eyes on UMK3 Kung Lao's spinfinites, lmao.
    Prinzmetal likes this.
  5. NinjaGrinder
    thx for sharing this one. Are there anymore matches from this tournament?
  6. DarKNaTaS
    no didnt record anything else besides this since shock requested it to be recorded so me and my boy tek took care of it and got this match out to u guys!
  7. Tim Static
    you really dont know alot about this game, do you? lol
  8. STRYKIE
    I honestly only mentioned it this time based on how many people will hold KL to his MK9 attributes. :( Dude, look at the recent MK10 discussion, it's like the crusade against Sentinel pre-MVC3 all over again, LOL
  9. Tim Static
    UMK3 Kung Lao is fine. Everything he does, can do and the same with everyone else is completely avoidable. Its simply, play better & play smarter. thats it.
  10. G4S Claude VonStroke
    what's that you say? Top 8? SUCK IT WORLD!! HAHAHAHA
  11. AC1984
    Good shit CD!!! By far one of the best I've ever played .Props to all who participated.
  12. G4S Claude VonStroke
    Yo whatup AC? it's Troy. Hope to see you this weekend!
  13. AC1984
    I'll stop by to hang out on Saturday and Thursday night maybe.
  14. G4S Claude VonStroke
    I'll be there from friday afternoon on.
  15. AREZ God of War
    Insane!!! I couldn't help but watch in awe of CD's foresight. This guy reads people like he knows what people are gonna do cuz he TAUGHT most of us or people we learned from. Congratulations on another one CD. Hope to get my rematch from NECXII at WB :)
    STRYKIE likes this.
  16. STRYKIE
    Ah, I finally see what you're saying now, my bad. I agree, and it's never happened to me before (I did have someone attempt Stryker's inf. on me online in MKAK last week though) my point was how much flack top tiers take for their conceptual potential in MK9, and MK9 only. Sorry for the confusion either way. :)