What's new

UMK3 Ermac Combo Video with Unblockables by Mgo

Mgo

Noob
I dont like combo videos much but I decided and went for a Ermac combo video because he is the most variable in terms of combos, so many players normally uses few of his combo variations repertory and I tried to show a good amount of these.
There is some of the combos for show that are blockable in this video but all of this can be done unblockable except the combo vs Sindel on the corner (jk,crouching-lplp) I think; I just dont have desire to spend more time and fix them, after all those are combos for show and not for vs. Enjoy!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
UMK3 combo vids are always A++, could be A+++ if the sound effects & voices got mixed into the soundtrack. MK2, UMK3, & KI will always be my favorite FG's of all time. Three words: hardcore, filthy & raw - just the way I like it!

Good stuff & keep it up! (jk loops & crossunder run combo's will never get old, ftw!!)

Reactions: Mgo

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Good to hear some good music to an awesome combo vid. Getting annoyed with the over use of 'epic' music and dubstep.
People this good at UMK3 have usually been playing the game since a time when music wasn't shit.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
In which MK can Ermac do these insane combos? As far as I know, there's no any early MK game that is possible to do combos so easily like this. How can you do that?
Good stuff.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
NRS nerfed Ermac's design in MK9 from the start, no HK LP like string, no roundhouse, trackable teleport...

that is why MK9 ermac will never as good as UMK3/MKT Ermac was, one of my characters and one i felt more disappointed in day 1 research with him.

this is why MK10 needs roundhouses, and non trackable teleports for everyone that has this kind of teleports.

nice video, this is the Ermac we will always love

so many possibilities....thanks for the vid Mgo this gives me some good ideas for combos, always lookin to learn new things with ermac