UMK3 and MK1 P2P Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments, Results and Match Up Info' started by ZAQ, Jan 14, 2010.

1. X820

X820 New Member

Congratz Juggernaut, and thanks for the good time guys :)
  2. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

Thanks REO and X820 ><

Fun tournament! Sucks I couldn't find my cord that connects me to my modem. Was weird having to choose different characters, made me realized I suck with most of the roster, in delay at least. I've used human smoke so much I can handle delay with him, also he is real easy to use so that helps. I kept getting confused against REO, I couldn't remember who I had chosen! It was 5-4 him and I forgot it was ft6, so I used Reptile vs his Robot Smoke. That was the hardest match of the tourny for me. Every time you went invisible I like, "oh fuck!".

GGs to everyone. Sorry my connection wasn't too good, my bad.
  3. ZAQ

ZAQ On Leave

Thanks to everyone who attended and Congrats to Juggernaut for winning UMK3 and Fix for winning MK1
  4. Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher Active Member

Yeah I think Reo is massively underrated going into this thing. I had probably a harder time with him than Birkin and that's saying something.

Now to buy a new controller because my HP is still sticking...
  5. soultaker

soultaker New Member

great ! are there gone be any videos ?
  6. Steambull

Steambull New Member

How did the MK1 side of it go? I am sorry that I could not participate, had a busy night at the local club's annual sexhibition, hehe. I hope that there wasn't any bad blood, which, unfortunately, seems to be the case in this community way too often. Waiting for vids!
  7. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

As REO's master, I would agree with you. He is coming along nicely.
  8. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

Sorry I couldn't play in this.

Saturday turned into a fantastic day /sarcasm