What's new

UMK:3 TE Character Exhibition Stream Wednesday (11-26) @ 9:00 PM EST *LIVE NOW*

Which character(s) would you like to see have the most play time on stream?

• Total voters

REO

Undead

Hey, everyone. So good news. With word from the hacker on UMK:3 TE being just near completion and ready for public release in one-two weeks (most likely before NEC), I will be hosting a public stream with permission form the hacker this Wednesday at 9:00 PM EST. I will be playing against another beta tester (@Juggs) online through Mame. What you guys can expect is us show casing many of the newly changed characters in UMK:3 TE that play almost completely different from vanilla UMK:3. Attached to this thread I have a poll with seven of the most changed characters, which ever ones get the most votes will be used the most on stream. I have also included a voting option for "other" just in case we have a different character with high demand.

From my short time play testing UMK:3 TE and testing many of the new versions, what I can say is the game is shaping up to be VERY good. Every characters feels good and viable in their own way. The game's balance is looking to be through the roof. This game possibly has the potential to last for decades and I really hope many of you who give it a try enjoy it because it's extremely fun.

Stream link - http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I voted for Jade, Nike and Sekter, can't wait to get my hands on it tho, this will be play fest here too :D

Reactions: REO

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Rooting for some fair and balanced mall cop action.

You dare tag several MIAs over me?! lol :(

I voted for Jade, Nike and Sekter, can't wait to get my hands on it tho, this will be play fest here too :D
That reminds me, what's the story behind the Angolan scene calling NW "Nike"?

Reactions: REO

Noob
@R.E.O. @Juggs

One thing I think that people want to see is the old S tier characters of Kabal and H.Smoke playing against some of the formerly low tier characters and seeing if they can now compete.

Shang, Mileena, Jade, C.Sub, Sektor, Sheeva, Etc. All against Kabal and H.Smoke.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Rooting for some fair and balanced mall cop action.

You dare tag several MIAs over me?! lol :(

That reminds me, what's the story behind the Angolan scene calling NW "Nike"?
He is the most popular character in my country, he was considered top tier and lots of ppl did raged over nightwolf's ramapges.

The "Nike" is a pun word, although it came mostly because of his hatchet uppercut move imitates a nike symbol, it was mostly because his "Nike" move was probably the most easy to AA with, also romanized name since not everyone back then could speak English they couldn't spell "Night" for shortening so they ended up calling "Nike". Second we knew, it was all over the place.